So why are you in on a Saturday night... (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

So then why are you in on the internet on the most social day of the whole week?

I am in because my friends are going to a place where I cant go because im ashamed of what I did there a couple of weeks ago owing to the amount of drink i consumed and i have remained sober from that night.. so that makes three weeks of being sober.... and three weeks of going out on a friday night so I wont have to cope with being not out at the weekend at all...

Ack! Posted as my bf up there. why does he never log out?

Anyway its because I went out last night. And it sucked. And it's cold out.

Because I have no friends.

Nah my cousins from Scotland are over and I have to hang out with them. They're somewhere in the background running round screaming.

a) I'm going to Slint tomorrow night
b) I have a Dundrum shopping centre-induced headache
c) Drinking is poxy
d) Watching other people get drunk is even more poxy
e) I have crocheting to do, books to read, essays to write and Godflesh to listen to.

I also went out last night... I went to a 21st which wasnt great... cause i didnt even know the person whom was turing 21.... but i think saturday nights are a far greater night to be out on for some reason.. I think its because winning streak is on and you are lucky enough to miss it becaue you are gone out..

Had a tiring couple of weeks so i've banned myself from fun.

I was at a party last night (sat) and some of of the dirty sanchez boys were there. actually less annoying in real life. still annoying though.

Am I famous now?

and the cardiff hipsters put the irish fancy dress efforts to shame. sort of

So then.. Is it trendie to be irish at the moment? And i dont mean just cause its coming up to St. Patricks day.

hahahah you still use ICQ... how 90ties... have they up graded it.. i havent see it in years... a peadofile from around here introduced my brothers friend to it in like 1998.....

i am working in a muslim country - so saturday is monday, and sunday is tuesday. friday is sunday. so i'm in the office trying to forget about teaching dumb people.

it's still confusing.

I don't, I've been registered on thumped for years so it's just been there all that time, not had it on the last 2 computers I've had I don't think.

Roisin said:
hahahah you still use ICQ... how 90ties... have they up graded it.. i havent see it in years... a peadofile from around here introduced my brothers friend to it in like 1998.....
icq is the big daddy of them all. trillian is where it's at now though.

I use to use it when i was like 11..... i dunno how i manged to end up on msn...

ya I remember when I first got the internetting I used ICQ - it was largely entertaining. that was 1997. it's dead now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back