snow (1 Viewer)

Yeah it looks like they have. There are a few pulled in on Georges Street and people are all leaving my job now to walk. The Dublin Bus site has crashed by the looks of it.

Bus
Dublin Bus Routes
14:51pm Dublin Bus wish to advise that there is currently a limited service operating on all routes. This is due to extreme weather and icy road conditions. This is being further worsened by traffic congestion and slow speeds across the city. Dublin Bus is making every effort to maintain a level of service but this is proving very difficult due to the worsening road conditions.

you's seem to really be getting the worst of it - i just had the radio on and it was like a traffic information show. Its really not bad in donegal, hasnt snowed proper in a few days.

you's seem to really be getting the worst of it - i just had the radio on and it was like a traffic information show. Its really not bad in donegal, hasnt snowed proper in a few days.

hardly stopped here all day. I reckon 2-3 inches fell since this morning. Lookin at the rainfall radar on meteireann it looks like the snowfall is very localised. Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford and Louth. Thats basically it. Sunny and summery everywhere else.

hardly stopped here all day. I reckon 2-3 inches fell since this morning. Lookin at the rainfall radar on meteireann it looks like the snowfall is very localised. Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford and Louth. Thats basically it. Sunny and summery everywhere else.

whereabouts are you? even in dublin it seems a bit localised. the further south you go the heavier i think. it was a bit worse in rathgar than on the south circular. I may get off work early this evening.

meath/westmeath border is blizzardy. roads are treacherous. did a 270 on the backroads on the way to the pub and it took my son to push us out of the hedges.

STAY HOME!

whereabouts are you? even in dublin it seems a bit localised. the further south you go the heavier i think. it was a bit worse in rathgar than on the south circular. I may get off work early this evening.

knocklyon. up the top of the ballycullen road. I reckon as far as lowlands go we're being worst hit. Well we were first to have our bus routes stopped anyways.

I used a tenners orth of petrol dring to Artane to Finglas twice..a fucking disaster.

Jazes,poor Moose out curryin' in that...thats rough

Ah, Ireland

22178_1330864754734_1324467197_30941013_6797873_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back