snow (7 Viewers)

we are being promised some thunderstorms for tonight. hopefully loads of lightning too, that would be spectacular. on the downside driving is a big no-no - took three attempts to get up here last night, although it was great fun - top tip read on the internet from some finland rally driver was 'you do three things in a car, accelerate, steer and brake - so long as you don't try and do more than one at a time, you'll be fine'

snowing in Artane too...was out driving picking the sprog up earlier..wheelspin city

nothing in ranelagh yet but i gotta go up to rathmines now so no doubt it'll start up soon.

ALIM2822.jpg

there's town last night just as it began to snow,within five minutes of that photo it was completely obscured by the snow fall and five minutes after that i couldn't see more than ten yards through it,i was glad to be on a decent pathway and not the open mountain.

nothing in ranelagh yet but i gotta go up to rathmines now so no doubt it'll start up soon.

ALIM2822.jpg

there's town last night just as it began to snow,within five minutes of that photo it was completely obscured by the snow fall and five minutes after that i couldn't see more than ten yards through it,i was glad to be on a decent pathway and not the open mountain.

that'd be a nice cover for a vynil.

Yeah deadly picture!

The light was brilliant for pictures today..unfortunately I couldnt get any.

my pipes are frozen. have two electric heaters but ones out in the boilerhouse trying to defrost said pipes.

its fucking freezing in the midlands.

going to the pub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back