snow (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Threads
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Yes there is. Fucking everywhere.

I'd like to thank the groundhog for making the cycle into work just that little bit more annoying

I don't mind the snow. It was the hailstones that made my cycle in quite hellish.

And being up the mountains (almost) as I am, the first couple of miles was most interesting.

Anyway, I'm off to spain tomorrow to the sun for a week. Will happily leave yis to enjoy the snow.

sweetoblivion

Threads
Live from her fairytale world of clouds and pixies
There was just slush where I live, although I woke up at 5am because there was a fire somewhere on our road and the fire engine was there. I got all excited 'cos there was like a blizzard outside, and it took me an hour to get to sleep, ha.
Then when we got up this morning it was just all grey slush.
HOWEVER I got to Newbridge and there was a few inches of show :D I wore my wellies and the whole place was just covered. Magical.

BonsaiSuperstar

Threads
There was just slush where I live, although I woke up at 5am because there was a fire somewhere on our road and the fire engine was there. I got all excited 'cos there was like a blizzard outside, and it took me an hour to get to sleep, ha.
i saw a van being towed away this morning - it looked like the just the front engine had gone on fire, but the rest of the fire looked ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Latest posts

Latest threads