snow (1 Viewer)

IMG_6578.jpg

My view this morning.

I opened my car window this morning trying to clear it and all the snow fell in on top of me. i was half asleep and my car is now soaked.

same here. then i decided to try get rid of the snow by puring my bottle of diluted orange over the car. yellow snow. hmmm.
getting out of appointments for work this afternoon tho and get to go home early. yay!

I'm meant to be going back to wexford for the night, its due snow. Imagen I get stuck there.....

Oh sweet jesus.

I'm meant to be going back to wexford for the night, its due snow. Imagen I get stuck there.....

Oh sweet jesus.

if yr driving - the n11 is sposed to be awful. no one in work is allowed to go on home/school visits cos of it. few cars abandoned on the side of the road and everything !ninjaaaa

still coming down thick and fast here. over a foot deep i'd say. i had an interview this morning which was cancelled cuz of the weather. annoying cos i had psyched myself up last night and was in the zone. it's great going outside and seeing full grown adults building snowmen and pelting each other with snowballs

still coming down thick and fast here. over a foot deep i'd say. i had an interview this morning which was cancelled cuz of the weather. annoying cos i had psyched myself up last night and was in the zone. it's great going outside and seeing full grown adults building snowmen and pelting each other with snowballs

Someone I know built an igloo in London today.

She's an architect.

It's just gotten seriously dark and the snow is belting down in Finglas.Gonna be chilly in werk tonight.

there is literally 1ft of snow where i am , bethnal green. AM going snowboarding tomorrow morning in primrose hill!!1 YYAAYYYYYYY we have snowboard in house.....

left london last night and the snow was pelting down. by the time we got back to edinburgh this morning they had cancelled all buses and the trains and airports were fucked. tis still bucketing down here. currently staring out the window at people skidding around the staff carpark

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back