snow (14 Viewers)

Yes there is. Fucking everywhere.

I'd like to thank the groundhog for making the cycle into work just that little bit more annoying

going to take the car out in snow for the first time ever

should be fun

Yes there is. Fucking everywhere.

I'd like to thank the groundhog for making the cycle into work just that little bit more annoying

I don't mind the snow. It was the hailstones that made my cycle in quite hellish.

And being up the mountains (almost) as I am, the first couple of miles was most interesting.

Anyway, I'm off to spain tomorrow to the sun for a week. Will happily leave yis to enjoy the snow.

There was just slush where I live, although I woke up at 5am because there was a fire somewhere on our road and the fire engine was there. I got all excited 'cos there was like a blizzard outside, and it took me an hour to get to sleep, ha.
Then when we got up this morning it was just all grey slush.
HOWEVER I got to Newbridge and there was a few inches of show :D I wore my wellies and the whole place was just covered. Magical.

There was just slush where I live, although I woke up at 5am because there was a fire somewhere on our road and the fire engine was there. I got all excited 'cos there was like a blizzard outside, and it took me an hour to get to sleep, ha.

i saw a van being towed away this morning - it looked like the just the front engine had gone on fire, but the rest of the fire looked ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back