snow (9 Viewers)

Well its not properly snowing, but there is so much sleet its settling, about an inch deep in Artane. The nitelink busman even dropped me to the door. And there has been the best lightning I've ever seen in Ireland. Proper forks going across the sky from cloud to cloud stuff.

Best lightning I ever saw was in Artane when I was a nipper. Frightened the gizzard outta me so it did.

This march today is gonna be seriously affected numbers wise, which is a shame.

It's been snowing in finglas.
There's not enough to make a snowman but it covers the rubbish that's dumped around the place.
It's all Christmasy.

Mostly hail in rathgar. I thought there were mice in the chimney during the night but it was just the hail falling in. I thought the thunder was the bin men. someone was wandering around the garden during the night - footprints in the snow gave them away. the trail leads to the corner and can then be traced back the way it came. I think someone went in for a slash.

I like this weather but I'm a bit more wary of it now. It might be an age thing. My sister had a few days in hospital last christmas after falling and hitting her head. Another acquaintance had a bad fall and broke a leg which still hasn't healed properly. While he was in hospital the pipes burst and the house was wrecked.

Don't do that! Step outside, fall over and sue the guvnment

oh wait,, thats a mid 90s joke

dont mind me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back