snow (13 Viewers)

Pfft, you call this snow?
I remember the blizzard of 2010, now that was snow!

bloody snow. was out walking thye dog this morning and it was lashing snow everywhere. then to top it all they had bloody well left rat poison down in the woods beside me . bloody weather

that would work so well for me garden if it does. just put all the leaves in the the parts i want to fill in, a day or two of snow would stick them to the ground (as opposed to a day or two of wind to put them all back where it found them).

I hope its as snowy as it was last year - possibly without the inhibited travel as I'll be between navan and dublin a lot when I get home. snooow! I think it might snow here too, might give Brighton Pier an even more post-apocalyptic feel.

Ehhh anyway....

Did the trains still run when everything else ground to a halt last year?

I think I remember them being off completely for at least one day but generally they worked better than most things.

Ehhh anyway....

Did the trains still run when everything else ground to a halt last year?

I think I remember them being off completely for at least one day but generally they worked better than most things.

We had no problem getting to and from Carlow during the worst of the snow, so it should be fine... maybe just keep your travel plans flexible.

Well its not properly snowing, but there is so much sleet its settling, about an inch deep in Artane. The nitelink busman even dropped me to the door. And there has been the best lightning I've ever seen in Ireland. Proper forks going across the sky from cloud to cloud stuff.

its gone all quiet here now,except for the drum machine I have going

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back