snow (1 Viewer)

i snorted pepper and mustard once. pepper made my nose and eyes water,. mustard made me get sick all over the place. a friend of mine once necked a bottle of high concentrated perfume thinking it was alcohol. he went really pale got sweats all over.

Snorted a few teaspoons of voddy in my day.Really enjoyed it.

I was telling me auld dear about it over the chrimbo.she reckoned it was a stupid thing to do_Old dogs new tricks eh?

Not saying that me auld dears an old dog like.....

I snorted crushed chilli powder by accident once. It took about three seconds, and resulted in a eye widening noiseless pain.That is , you don't want to make any noise because it feels like that may make things worse.

Things do get worse however, regardless of what you do. It ends up being startlingly unpleasant.

I did not know what i was sniffing at the time, I was just trying to figure out what spice was in a jar, I smelled it, nothing, vigorous shake & sniff .... <boom>.

I caught a solid whiff of neat ammonia once too. That feels like someone pushing a spike up your nose. That's more of a violent recoil FFUUUUUUCK and then gone pain.

I snorted crushed chilli powder

I snorted curry powder once

I was in a korma for two weeks

alexei-sayle.jpg

Been snow up here the last few days. Still an inch or two on the ground.

BIG FUCKING SNOW FLAKES

I hate snow fuck this. if TV didn't amount to tears of the sun, I now pronounce you chuck and fucking larry and the fucking ifta, back slap the irish film industry and look at Colin Farrells facial hair isn't it fucking lovely. I'd stay at home and off the fucking booze. that's how much I hate the white flakey bastard.

Stupid fuckin slushy snow, got off the nitelink for my 20min trek home and stepped into a a pothole full of it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back