snow (2 Viewers)

i was just going to say that.

its hockeying down snow now here in new york fuggin city man, and there is almost no mass hysteria and general pandamonium.

when it snows in Ireland, its a bit like when there were solar eclipses during some mad Mayan sacrifice in central america, where everyone starts falling to the ground, and howling at the sky and begging for forgiveness, and talking about it for the next 3 years.

Toughen up lads.
Fuck sake like. Its a cruel world out there. Yis have to learn this at some point.

SnowBike.jpg

had the celtic tiger been still in full stride, right now the place would be mobbed with wankers fighting over the last snow mobiles at the Yamaha dealership.

Roish roish, listen Bruce, can you get me this model ready to go while I pop over to get studded tyres stuck on the old Land Cruiser? Here's 20 yoyos for your trobbles man.

i was just going to say that.

its hockeying down snow now here in new york fuggin city man, and there is almost no mass hysteria and general pandamonium.

when it snows in Ireland, its a bit like when there were solar eclipses during some mad Mayan sacrifice in central america, where everyone starts falling to the ground, and howling at the sky and begging for forgiveness, and talking about it for the next 3 years.

Toughen up lads.
Fuck sake like. Its a cruel world out there. Yis have to learn this at some point.

The weather, another thing New York is too cool for.

We get 360 days of dull drizzle, give us a break

I was on my way to work today when I spotted 3 lads about 18 in front of me on their way to school.They were gathering up snow and making snow balls.They saw me and began to slow down so i crossed the road to prevent being pelted .Alas they followed me across the road and flung a snowball at my head.

traffic at a standstill after work, slept for an hour on a bus that moved 100 metres, then got off and walked in the ice rainsnow from christchurch to terenure. faaaaaaaaaaack.

Hi there, thanks for posting

I have not one idea on how I am going to get home with the bicycle I used to travel to work in today

-the I is John team

It's not sticking today. It's been snowing all morning here in the western part of the capital, but the ground is just wet.

I can't see anything since I'm in the basement of doom and gloom with no windows or natural light. Fuck sake. I have this on repeat today so I don't strangle myself with the phone cord. Or maybe listening to this over and over will cause me to strangle myself. It's hard to tell. Really.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

rte.com has some good tips for snow fun.

Snowballs can be fun if done correctly and safely. To form a snowball, fill your hands up with snow, pack it into a ball and roll it around in your hands. Wet snow is the best for packing. Do NOT put foreign objects like rocks or glass as this is anti-social and might garner the attention of your local gardaí.

Snowmen are the most common snow sculpture to make.
You will need a large tract of snow to produce one as well as a few household products.

1) Form a snowball and start rolling it around in the snow. Make it as big as you can and place it in the spot where you want to build your snowman
2) Roll two more balls of smaller size and stack them on top of your original snowball
3) Add hats, scarfs, ear muffs, carrots for the nose, coal or other appropriate items for the eyes

I've been waiting for this for fucking years. It's stunning.

Standing in the dole que at Dun Laoighaoire this morning, in a blizzard, watching the prams and listening to fearful conversation about poverty and the reccession.

-It was like something out of a Dickens Novel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back