snow (2 Viewers)

My HR manager is of the strange belief that Portmarnock is in the mountians so I was meant to be in work at 10.00 this morning but set my alaram for 09.55, got up and rang him to say that I was snowed in but hope to get in for 11.00 and he commended me on my bravery and commitment to the company as others had called in sick :p

I stayed in bed till that last possible minute in the hope that I'd be snowed in, but it's just raining today, fuxache. It's quare cold though and our central heating gas has just run out -- I slept in a t-shirt, pyjamas, a hoodie, my dressing gown, two duvets and a blanket.

You pick up loads of shit when you're trying to chat up the Aussie ladies.
I think it comes from a standup guy taking the piss out of Chopper Reid.
Like a 'Crayyyyyyggg DAVVVID' kinda job.
HARDEN THE FUCK UP MATE

or something.

Yeah definitely something like this. Think it might be from that film "The Castle" that Eric Bana was in too.

I hate that feeling when you're feet get wet. There's nothing worse. There was no snow this morning anywhere. Only sign I knew was that there was a taxi in front of me covered.

nat00_weather.png

Thunder AND snow in Dublin??? Is that possible? Or is the Met office telling us that they haven't a fucking clue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back