snow (3 Viewers)

i dont know why dublin goes into meltdown mode every time it snows, ffs. it took me three hours to get home from dun laoghaire the other day.

what we need is for it to dump heaps tonight, stay below zero, and we can wake up tomorrow and enjoy it. snow/melt/snow/melt=no fun.

Think it's something to do with people being fucking retards.

Hi Corey! It's PROPER snowing out, with big fluffy flakes and all that. I'm getting childhood flashbacks, and my first impulse upon waking up to snow was to turn on the radio to WEEI and sit with my fingers crossed that they said the name of our town in the school closures, and NOT in the 'two hour delay' list. By the time I was in high school, I didn't care so much because I'd discovered the art of playing hoooky. And I no longer used my apres-sled time to, um, make up homework for myself.

In other news, some brave firedudes saved a lovely puppy from the harbor in the town where I lived when I was little:
http://wbztv.com/local/hingham.dog.rescue.2.929134.html

The place where the dog fell in is called World's End, and I was taken there one day, and I was so excited because I thought we were going to take a boat to an island where I could see the actual edge of the world. I drew a picture of it in school and everything.

Imagine my equally disappointed little face when I found out that Woods Hole was not a magic bunny rabbit glen in an ocean tree.

Good morning, I am eight years old and I like snow.

it's snowed more this morning then it has all week over here. poor Eve, she's got a cold so she's stuck in, face pressed against the window, watching all the other kids out playing. that'll teach her to leave her hat on!

it's snowed more this morning then it has all week over here. poor Eve, she's got a cold so she's stuck in, face pressed against the window, watching all the other kids out playing. that'll teach her to leave her hat on!
is it a bad hat? did you give her a cold cos her hat was lame and embarassing?

good snow in malahide but not good enough so as that you still cant see the grass. its got a good crunch under the feet though.

the snow was great in crumlin this morning. loads of snowmen being made in the park. it looks like it's starting to melt a bit now.

Yeah - we got a snoman made and photos taken before it started raining.
Out last snowman was made at night !ninjaaaa

I fell over on ice on thursday night and almost died. Now i'm just in pain

ok snow, its cruch time. either i get to the end of the cul de sac or christmas presents arent happening this year. did the snow ever reach dublin??? if i cover my nose i'm invisible.

As a snow hater I want nothing less but as a thesis writer it could provide the cabin fever I need. I just don't know where I stand on this one.

Actually Snow is okay. It's Slush I can't stand. Inner city snow, it's a little bollox that wants to wreck your head by soaking your feet and making your toes feel like frozen pins jabbing into a pair of frozen ducks that are now your feet and thankfully these pins and ducks are connected to your central nervous system which can only expeience misery and agony and WHOOPS there was some impacted slush there I didn't expect and now I'm lying in the bastard slush and the local shaven headed youths are laughing there arses off my attempts to get up and discerne whether or not my coccyx is broken.

Fuck snow. Let it run wild in the country side like other white things like sheep and the ku klux klan

After the rain this evening the pavements are lethal near me. Everyone is shuffling along and hanging onto railings for dear life and occasionally doing the arm wavey dance. Its kind of funny and dangerous at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back