Smoking in front of Kids (1 Viewer)

and she'll be the coolest kid in school, hanging out with druggies in england

her 'what i did on my summer holidays' is going to be dynamite when september comes around

what about vaporizing weed in front of the kids?
picture.php4

Their kids have obviously built up a considerable tolerance from a lifetime of second-hand wake-and-bakeage. Your offspring, however, was more than likely monged off their chops.

The second option. I'd imagine the health damage done to your kid from 2 joints smoked in the same room as her was negligible

Ah yes I know that and I said nothing rather than making an issue of things. But I guess in the future I should say something because It did bother me. It also wasn't just one or two joints, it was constant. Their oldest kid has asthma which could be caused by any number of factors so im not saying its their smoking. I guess Irish people are so accustomed to the smoking ban that they think nothing of smoking outside all the time.

Ah yes I know that and I said nothing rather than making an issue of things. But I guess in the future I should say something because It did bother me. It also wasn't just one or two joints, it was constant. Their oldest kid has asthma which could be caused by any number of factors so im not saying its their smoking. I guess Irish people are so accustomed to the smoking ban that they think nothing of smoking outside all the time.

That's pretty shocking parenting. Not cool to put your drug dependence before the health of your kids. I feel sorry for the little ones - it can't be good for their health, concentration in school, etc etc. Actually, it makes me really angry that parents can be so selfish.

Moods and Sweet are rightly aghast.

Tho I'm sure they're capital parents apart from the open shmoke policy that asthma thing is a bit freaky. If ye are close enough to stay in eachothers gafs you should risk raising it in a phone call or something..better than letting it fester and spoiling any remaining mutual respect. If they say its none of your business, which its technically not, then fair enough but friends are allowed to care...I mean you're not being alarmist.

I don't know 'em, and they could be bloody brilliant parents (and there's no such thing as a perfect parent, we're all human) in other respects. But smoking joints in front of your kids? Surely that's covered in the Bad Parenting 101 class.....

I presume they don't have a back garden or somewhere they could go to to do it!? I won't even say what I think about parenting kids while stoned EVERY day...

Moods and Sweet are rightly aghast.

Tho I'm sure they're capital parents apart from the open shmoke policy that asthma thing is a bit freaky. If ye are close enough to stay in eachothers gafs you should risk raising it in a phone call or something..better than letting it fester and spoiling any remaining mutual respect. If they say its none of your business, which its technically not, then fair enough but friends are allowed to care...I mean you're not being alarmist.

In fairness I cant fault them on their parenting other than this. Their kids are happy and well rounded. I guess its always shocking when you see people who you had always thought as quite similar to you doing something that you wouldn't do. I think ill mention it to them the next time I talk to them.

If i knew the people well I'd ask them not to smoke around the kid and risk sounding like an uptight rookie parent. If I didn't know them I'd probably say nothing but cut short the visit, give out about them on the drive home and probably not call over to them again for a while.

You should've burnt the house down and walked away with a smirk on your face, equipped with the knowledge that they sucked at parenting and probably deserved it.

The trip home to Ireland would give you time to reflect on a job well done.

i dont think its fair to give the kid the false sense of seciurity that you can smoke indoors, thats goiing to hurt when they go to the pub in the future.

You should've burnt the house down and walked away with a smirk on your face, equipped with the knowledge that they sucked at parenting and probably deserved it.

The trip home to Ireland would give you time to reflect on a job well done.

english stoner parent?

folks of my age, everyone smoked like fuck around us when we were kids. the olympics is only going to get better methinks. i feel bad walking past a pram on the street with a smoke.

Smoking illegal, mind-altering drugs in front of your kids every morning is a shit thing to do, regardless of any impact it has on their lungs.
I'm glad my folks weren't carrying on like that anyway otherwise I'd be IN JAIL or else in a continued rebellion against their laxity as part of a moral campaign against all fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back