smokin' (1 Viewer)

[rainman]shut up! shut up! shut up!!![/rainman]

i swore i'd never do that [asshole]me[/asshole] thing. i'm a fuckin' asshole.

jane said:
In fact, when you loook at the links with the US, it almost seems that Dublin is a MORE likely place than Madrid.

I think Ireland will be bombed in June when Bush arrives here for a visit.

Bertie Ahern and Fianna Fail are total shit. They personify the small-minded, back-slapping bollox that runs right through this country.

Basically, we're a nation of middle managers.

billygannon said:

Bertie Ahern and Fianna Fail are total shit. They personify the small-minded, back-slapping bollox that runs right through this country.

Whilst I am in agreenace with yr critique of FF etc, democratically speaking, did we not get what we deserve as a nation? I mean, nobody I have ever asked admitted to voting Fianna Fail but the dudes'll probably be re-elected next time, even after we've seen just about every dirty trick they can possibly perpetrate on the populace.

billygannon said:

You know, that's probably true. In a more competent world, this 'attack' coudl be anticipated and prevented somehow, but this is now, and this is here, and there will be a massive fuckup.

Ireland is indeed a nation of middle managers. And school newspapers.

Anyway, you can get 'ready' for it here:

http://home.carolina.rr.com/zerb/beready/

This is the most important piece of advice (I can't get the image to paste in here):

Do not offer anal sex to terrorists. You will regret it afterwards.

smokers need to get cancer before they'll think about quiting smoking... and then there's the irish who beat it, and start smoking again.
Dixer said:
Whilst I am in agreenace with yr critique of FF etc, democratically speaking, did we not get what we deserve as a nation? I mean, nobody I have ever asked admitted to voting Fianna Fail but the dudes'll probably be re-elected next time, even after we've seen just about every dirty trick they can possibly perpetrate on the populace.

hag said:
smokers need to get cancer before they'll think about quiting smoking... and then there's the irish who beat it, and start smoking again.

Dude..... yr analogy.... it's..beautiful.

Unclealo said:
Ireland is percieved as a being pro-Palestine and anti-zionist, so that may count in our favour...Although Bertie will probably undo that very quickly

Unclealo,
How so?
I kinda know what you mean but cant think of any evidence that would suggest us internationally as pro-Palestine. Unless the whole 'affinity of freedom fighters' type buzz?

Dixer said:
Unclealo,
How so?
I kinda know what you mean but cant think of any evidence that would suggest us internationally as pro-Palestine. Unless the whole 'affinity of freedom fighters' type buzz?

You should all realise the crazies in Al Qaeda don't need any reason to attack a country. By our religion we are all crusader/zionist infidels in their eyes. In Bin Laden's Fatwa and his open letter to America he states this quite clearly. He can always use an appropriate excuse after an attack e.g. Shannon refuelling/Bush's Visit etc. etc. but in reality he and his organisation are nothing but a bunch of thugs that will murder and maim at will. Quiet like the American Administration coincidentally.

Dixer said:
Unclealo,
How so?

Well... The Irish UN peace keeping mission Lebanon was stuck smack bang in the middle of alot of Israeli attacks against Anti Israeli Hisbulah guerrilas etc where lots of innocent Palestinian refugees were killed. Irish soldiers were injured and even killed by Israelis artillary attacks over the years. From what I know the Israeli army really resented the presence of the UN in the area and saw them as being pro-palestinian.

Also, supposedly there were strong links between Republican terrorists and Palestinian terrorists in the 80's with Palestinians being trained by Republicans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back