smokin' (2 Viewers)

enchance said:
maybe in the western-world these menthol addicts are a rare breed but here in japan they're everywhere. every cigarette vending machine contains at least 80% of menthol flavors. women wha'?!
Gross. Sounds familiar.

Well, the Japanese have their menthol cigarettes, but the Irish have their fucking hell-or-mayonnaise policy, the Cromwellian-style conquest of any and all potentially good sandwiches with a saturation of nasty white goo. I'd rather suck the farts out of bus seats than put either of those substances near my mouth.

i once smoked a packet of cigarettes given to me by an old seafaring pilot. they were from the former yugoslavia and about 10 years old at that stage. they made me see into the future, but they didn't taste good.

same guy had russian black tobacco 'cigarettes'. they were singularly the weirdest fucking smoke i've ever had. they're kinda like a tunnel of card type paper with a load of this nasty stuff at the business end. when you light them, they only last about a minute and taste awful, but you're going 'hey, who hit me over the head with a baseball bat', in a good kind of way.

ah, the good old days.

it's all silk cut this, silk cut that now. not like when i were a lad.

i gave up alcohol at the start of the year and you know what i realised since i sobered up tha tthe smoke in pubs is just really unbearable. so since givieng up drink, i support the smoking ban of FF and PD.

i can't even face to look at myself in the mirror anymore

UnIt SevEn said:
i once smoked a packet of cigarettes given to me by an old seafaring pilot. they were from the former yugoslavia and about 10 years old at that stage. they made me see into the future, but they didn't taste good.

same guy had russian black tobacco 'cigarettes'. they were singularly the weirdest fucking smoke i've ever had. they're kinda like a tunnel of card type paper with a load of this nasty stuff at the business end. when you light them, they only last about a minute and taste awful, but you're going 'hey, who hit me over the head with a baseball bat', in a good kind of way.

ah, the good old days.

it's all silk cut this, silk cut that now. not like when i were a lad.
I know those Russian cigarettes! They're freaky looking, yet intriguing, though I've never actually smoked one.

I bought a shitload of the cheapest cigarettes on earth in Russia. They were called 'Petri', and I only bought them because they have this intimidating Soviet-looking eagle on the packets. Brutal things, they were, and the filters weren't actually fused onto the cigarettes with any kind of adhesive, so mid smoke, the thing would just fall to pieces. Hilarious. Cost me something like 2 euro for a carton, though, and I'm sure they're just filled with radioactive waste.

I'm glad you enjoy the bus seat comment. I hope you'll never look at public transport in the same way again.

aoifed said:
That's what I said to all the children working in big factories during the industrial revolution, I sez "look, you know you'll prolly get your little hands chopped off, so don't work there if you don't want to, you know it's a dangerous environment"

Safety schmafety.

Yeah, that's the same thing. No difference whatsoever.

that picture:

expl_vis_drop_roll2.gif

"Do not offer anal sex to terrorists. You will regret it afterwards."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back