Smoke from the head shop in Temple Bar (1 Viewer)

Yeh, basically thats it, I just searched 'organic worx' and this came up next. I just want to know what it is that I'm smoking but even that seems to be a bit of a problem for some web warriors here.

the problem is the ridiculous "drug speak" you cunts use. can't you just ask is this fake dope any good, rather than harping on about shit like its a fine wine. "i like the moreishness of this bushyfied harmony bud more than the tingly-laid back ball itchyness of that yellow scrub scrub".
just fuck off.

the problem is the ridiculous "drug speak" you cunts use. can't you just ask is this fake dope any good, rather than harping on about shit like its a fine wine. "i like the moreishness of this bushyfied harmony bud more than the tingly-laid back ball itchyness of that yellow scrub scrub".
just fuck off.

And what 'drug speak' did I use? Or was I just describing it as a heavy high and asking fairly straightforward questions? I don't think that's getting too colourful at all as far as descriptions go, or do you just have a problem with words in general? Angy little fella.

Here Froog I'm gonna rephrase the questions for you so see what you think of this:

'Fake smoke good. Make high and sleepy, taste bad, no say nuttin on tin. Why? Me worried.'

And not a fancy schmancy word in sight there, kept it nice and simple for you buddy. You'll like that I'd say.

Here Froog I'm gonna rephrase the questions for you so see what you think of this:

'Fake smoke good. Make high and sleepy, taste bad, no say nuttin on tin. Why? Me worried.'

And not a fancy schmancy word in sight there, kept it nice and simple for you buddy. You'll like that I'd say.

you're such a tripline hanger. lol

Anyone tried using dock-leaf as their ally? Quite a heavy high, some closed eye visuals when one plateaus...even synesthesia..the come down is slow and smooth..like good THC/MDMA..and when you wake you are naked, clasping a lampshade tight between your thighs and covered in what you hope is your own jizz

anyone try vapourise this 'smoke' shit?
i might try it tonight, just looking for ideal temps etc...
cant get no weed....

Anything in the way of legality that may be handy for the Picnic? I hear of legal mushie-style stuff in some shops?

Looking for a whoa-the-colours-man rather than a oura-me-head-bud sorta vibe.. Any chance of that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back