Smoke from the head shop in Temple Bar (2 Viewers)

I'v been smoking it since it came out. I love the stuff, and can't really see any negatives. It's a very relaxing high, with slight signs of paranoia. Some people do not like the taste, but I don't think it's bad at all. I couldn't say it's a harsh smoke either. Anytime I'm in the Head Store in Temple Bar, everyone is buying it! People seem to enjoy it. I have heard a lot of people saying it's better then hash, weed, and cannabis... my squirrel has to agree!

BE PREPARED IF YOU ARE GOING TO SMOKE THIS IN A BONG!!

I'v been smoking it since it came out. I love the stuff, and can't really see any negatives. It's a very relaxing high, with slight signs of paranoia. Some people do not like the taste, but I don't think it's bad at all. I couldn't say it's a harsh smoke either. Anytime I'm in the Head Store in Temple Bar, everyone is buying it! People seem to enjoy it. I have heard a lot of people saying it's better then hash, weed, and cannabis... my squirrel has to agree!

can you at least pretend to be a punter?

i heard some guy smoked some of your "shit" and projectile vomited blood all over the gaff, then his arms fell off. is this true?

It's harmless in joints, because you'll know when to stop. It's the bongs that really hits people. Out cold for hours...!zed

Yep this stuff is good, its pretty strong too , you really dont need much to get a buzz of it. its about 35 quid for 3 grams so its pricey but does last well. much better than spice in my opinion which just makes me wanna sleep for the rest of the week! Theres no list of ingredients which is a bit worrying but it cant be as bad as some of the shit that gets cut into your regular soapbar.

Ok, I don't really take drugs so maybe I'm missing the point but..................why? Isn't spliff quite pleasant, affordable and easily available?

you need to sample some diesel hash, the try some soapbar with
plastic running through it to increase it's weight. If your flush you could by a lot of literally 'baked' gear for a less then valued experience.
You might get lucky and know some lady/geezer who's growing plants in a foiled lit cupboard in their gaff.

Thats a limited supply though and the sudden withdrawal can put one in a lousy mood for a while.

Alternatively you could pay way over the odds for a small lump
of imported hydroponics that will goof you because your have become accustomed to smoking 'shit'.

Smoke from the headshop is the nicest, mildest smoke I have
had ever.

Apart from some Kenyan grass i smoked under a willow tree in Leiden

once.

What on earth is a pretend drug?

i smoked a very small amount of this stuff, got it in a headshop in waterford around the beginning of june and had an awful whitie type effect, very strong and horrible.
Ever since i've felt dead paranoid, and short dashes of the whitie feeling have come back every so often
it's bad shit, i feel its ruined my summer.
Any advice for me people?
have all the chemicals left my body, etc?
i thought i'd have forgotten about it after a few days but it's been over a month and a bit...

I heard that if you smoke a Silk Cut Ultra through a bong filled with cat piss it's better then any weed you've ever had.

Is this true?

i smoked a very small amount of this stuff, got it in a headshop in waterford around the beginning of june and had an awful whitie type effect, very strong and horrible.
Ever since i've felt dead paranoid, and short dashes of the whitie feeling have come back every so often
it's bad shit, i feel its ruined my summer.
Any advice for me people?
have all the chemicals left my body, etc?
i thought i'd have forgotten about it after a few days but it's been over a month and a bit...

Try putting your finger around the back of your eyeball and poking it out while drinking a pint of Sherry. I hear this does absolutely nothing to help your situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back