Smoke from the head shop in Temple Bar (1 Viewer)

Try putting your finger around the back of your eyeball and poking it out while drinking a pint of Sherry. I hear this does absolutely nothing to help your situation.

Those answers don't really help

Just joined thumped today yeah?

Yeah, about an hour and a half ago

Yeah it's great isn't it.:)

it seems to be yes

If you're looking for any Boz Boz, PM me.

classic morg and JDLOL

i smoked a very small amount of this stuff, got it in a headshop in waterford around the beginning of june and had an awful whitie type effect, very strong and horrible.
Ever since i've felt dead paranoid, and short dashes of the whitie feeling have come back every so often
it's bad shit, i feel its ruined my summer.
Any advice for me people?
have all the chemicals left my body, etc?
i thought i'd have forgotten about it after a few days but it's been over a month and a bit...

jaysus, you serious? I've been smoking the stuff for the past couple of months pretty much daily (but then again i tend to smoke a fair bit of weed and such) as I have a free supply of it and am trying to save cash but havent noticed any bad effects except the mongover in the morning. I find it good to use sparingly enough, if you use about the same amount of smoke in a joint as you would with hash its about right, its great when you first sit down and have a smoke in the evening but after about an hour you really wanna have another one, just smoke it slowly is all.

Oh yeah and have about 10 cups of tea ready in the morning to help get ya goin (i heard this is because there are sedatives in it).

I didn't find any paranoia buzz with it, however I know other people find it wayyyy too mongy and wayy to paranoia fueled.

Sorry to hear you had such a bad buzz on it though, i guess some drugs just don't suit some people, like me and acid:eek:

I find it good to use sparingly enough, if you use about the same amount of smoke in a joint as you would with hash its about right

Dave?
Yeah, I don't even go that far, Just a rolly with a bit in it.

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's weak.

With any drug it's better to start with small amounts and work upwards. This is a fairly good way to find your own limit.

All of my bad experiences with drugs (especially ones that are new to me) have been a result of jumpin in the deep end.

Little steps init.

Dave?
Yeah, I don't even go that far, Just a rolly with a bit in it.

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's weak.

With any drug it's better to start with small amounts and work upwards. This is a fairly good way to find your own limit.

All of my bad experiences with drugs (especially ones that are new to me) have been a result of jumpin in the deep end.

Little steps init.

dave?!! anyway yeah i agree about the smoke thing, in all fairness i think if i'd smoked a joint of that instead of a joint of hash when I was 14 it would've caused a mad mad mad panic, pretty darn strong.

Some legal hugs are way more fuckin intense than the real thing, say legal pills for example, too too rough makes bad speed comedown look like a picnic in the fucking park:p

Tried this a few weeks ago for the first time and finally relented and bought some yesterday when I couldn't get my hands on any weed. There's no doubt it works but its a very very heavy and sleepy buzz. Also if its all so natural and organic then why aren't the ingredients listed? I've had look at the website which doesn't tell you a lot except to denounce naysaying experts as having 'vested interests' which is ironic to say the least. Anyway it works but I reckon I'll use it very sparingly till I find out a bit more. Can't be much worse than some of the muck in soapbar mind.

Right so, a few days in and I'm not as blown away by this as I first was or as much as some people on here. Basically it just feels like a sedative, and not much like the high achieved from real weed (a bit much to expect I suppose). Its also made me a feel a touch quesy, tired and lightheaded even late into the next day which is definitely new for me as regards smoking. I'm trying to find out more about the ingredients so I'm gonna hold fire on it till then I think. Anyone else heard anymore about this? There's not a huge amount of info out there. Anything you have would be much appreciated.

Right so, a few days in and I'm not as blown away by this as I first was or as much as some people on here. Basically it just feels like a sedative, and not much like the high achieved from real weed (a bit much to expect I suppose). Its also made me a feel a touch quesy, tired and lightheaded even late into the next day which is definitely new for me as regards smoking. I'm trying to find out more about the ingredients so I'm gonna hold fire on it till then I think. Anyone else heard anymore about this? There's not a huge amount of info out there. Anything you have would be much appreciated.

Nice one Nipper77, be sure to keep us informed of any other developments.

seriously, are all the one post dope wonders in this thread the same person posting for laughs? good work if it is.

I think its just people searching it in google and getting thumped as the the first website in the search

Yeh, basically thats it, I just searched 'organic worx' and this came up next. I just want to know what it is that I'm smoking but even that seems to be a bit of a problem for some web warriors here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back