site names (1 Viewer)

aw pete, your new picture is so *cute*!

just *look* at that little scamp -
the curly mop of hair, the cheeky, bashful grin, the innocence of it all.....

and you look real cute too.

mammy warned me about bad girls like you.

she said i should protect innocents like little scotty from them

i still have my Septic Death hoody in the wardrobe

a little threadbare now, but i might break it out one of these years

maybe for the 80's night

Anne O'Malley (23 Nov, 2001 02:06 p.m.):
Where does your signature line come from? I can't read it often enough.

My next door neighbour was this partially deaf guy who I grew up who was one of the lads but got to be more annoying the older we got. He had this way of talking, like: "Oh mishta, evewting ish a big dishashta" which was his catchphrase for some reason which meant: "Oh mister, everything is a big disaster" (?) (please don't think I'm a prick, it's the only way to explain the story!) Anyway, he had this horrible fucked up dog that made this screeching whine all the time, especially at night, that used to drive the whole estate insane. I had this really nice dog, god rest her dog soul, that used to be driven mad as well. I had this dream one night a few years ago that I was down the park with the lads with my dog on a lead. The neighbour guy and his dog were present too but I wasn't paying attention. At one point, I turned around and MY DOG WAS LICKING HIS DOGS NUTS! I think I must have let out a scream in my sleep. I yanked my dog back and stood in horror. His dog was lying on his back and looked up at me and said in my neighbours voice: "She likes de oils...". I woke up and nearly cried. It was one of those dreams that you can't shake for the whole day. I think it stayed for a week, actually. Awful.

Truly superb. Please compile a book of your dreams and send them to Faber.

I hafta tell ya, when I read "She likes de oils" first, here's what I had in mind: a Dublin guy in some sort of bazaar or market, possibly in Iran around the time of the footie match, buying perfume for his wife back home. I saw the Iranian shopkeeper coming over to the Irish guy: "Your wife, she likes perfume?" And I heard the Dublin guy reply "Ah yeah she does. She likes de oils. Ah yeah."

How wrong I was, though, eh?

Chrith (23 Nov, 2001 02:45 p.m.):
Anne O'Malley (23 Nov, 2001 02:06 p.m.):
Where does your signature line come from? I can't read it often enough.

My next door neighbour was this partially deaf guy who I grew up who was one of the lads but got to be more annoying the older we got. He had this way of talking, like: "Oh mishta, evewting ish a big dishashta" which was his catchphrase for some reason which meant: "Oh mister, everything is a big disaster" (?) (please don't think I'm a prick, it's the only way to explain the story!) Anyway, he had this horrible fucked up dog that made this screeching whine all the time, especially at night, that used to drive the whole estate insane. I had this really nice dog, god rest her dog soul, that used to be driven mad as well. I had this dream one night a few years ago that I was down the park with the lads with my dog on a lead. The neighbour guy and his dog were present too but I wasn't paying attention. At one point, I turned around and MY DOG WAS LICKING HIS DOGS NUTS! I think I must have let out a scream in my sleep. I yanked my dog back and stood in horror. His dog was lying on his back and looked up at me and said my neighbours voice: "She likes de oils...". I woke up and nearly cried. It was one of those dreams that you can't shake for the whole day. I think it stayed for a week, actually. Awful.

..and I thought my dreams were strange. Example, I go down to the kitchen to have a nutella sandwich one morning and Obituary are playing on my radio. Grand. Next thing is I'm on the Dublin road and I've been stopped by one of the policemen from CHIPS. Its a hot day. Strangely enough the music is still playing and I still have the nutella in my hand. Its then I notice that John Tardy is singing out the list of ingredients from the back of the jar.
'Vanilluuh Essancssse and hazelnooot extraaaactuh!.' (well you get the idea!)

dreams

A pal o' mine had a rather disturbing dream a few years ago...

... he awoke in the middle of the night, and could see a figure standing over the bed in the half-light. As his eyes adjusted to the dark he realised that the figure was in fact himself, except with female genitalia.

He then proceeded to have sexual intercourse with himself...

Yes, we worry about him too.

dreams

Stewart Little (28 Nov, 2001 09:51 a.m.):
A pal o' mine had a rather disturbing dream a few years ago...

... he awoke in the middle of the night, and could see a figure standing over the bed in the half-light. As his eyes adjusted to the dark he realised that the figure was in fact himself, except with female genitalia.

He then proceeded to have sexual intercourse with himself...

Yes, we worry about him too.

ENDA?

I'm prone to weird dreams, especially if I get overheated in bed. Here's one:

Myself and some dark haired woman were in a cinema, then had to escape because there was some weird purple light inside ... standard stuff so far. We sped off in a convertible and arrived at a bridge which we had to cross. The bridge was one of those ones you can let up or let down - when we arrived it was up, and to make good our escape we had to get it let down and drive across. The bridge was controlled by cartoon frogs (like the ones in the video for 'We All Stand Together' - remember that Paul McCartney Christmas song from years ago?) - it was in 3 sections, and when a section was 'up' it consisted of lots of yellow sticks poking out of the water with a cartoon frog on top of each. When it was down it looked like a large potato waffle. Anyway we managed to appease the first set of frogs and they let down their section but we had no success with the others, so we went down under the bridge to the frogs headquarters (a garden shed) to see if we'd have more success there ... but the frogs weren't paying much attention, because they were awaiting the arrival of their god. Just as we entered the shed, their god, which was a big slimy snake made out of kind of clear jelly, arrived and started sliding down the wall while all the frogs cried out 'The SNAAAAAKE! The SNAAAAAKE!' Then all of a sudden I was the snake

Then I woke up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back