Show us yer pedalboard (3 Viewers)

What are you using to connect the pedals? I've been making a small board and I want to tidy it up and get the pedals closer. I want it this size so it will fit into my guitar stuff tool box.

pedals.jpg

Also having the power inputs on the MXR pedals at the side make it a real hassle too. Are there any daisy chains with longer gaps between connectors or ones with right angled connectors?

You can get right angled daisy chains handy enough. I think I got one with really long gaps and right angles off thomann.

How would you start searching for such a thing?

Also, are these any good? Had one years ago and it was crap.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/planet_waves_klinkenadapter_effekte_pw047a.htm

Unless you're using the same brand, like say boss them things are generally a bad idea as they put a lot strain on the pedal's jacks. There are offset ones that are supposedly not so bad but I wouldn't trust them.

Here's the daisy chain yokes.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/the_sssnake_dc5.htm

and here's an example of the offset ones connectors:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_adapter_bodeneffekte_versetzt.htm

Here's the latest incarnation of my pedals for bass in Zafaranchos.

Korg Pitchblack tuner > DIY Dirt Section of the Box of Rock > Modded Russian Big Muff > Sansamp VT Bass

The BOR and VTBass are always on so they don't need to be switched easily. Really happy with this set up now.

28860_388060226740_617881740_4557478_2523637_n.jpg

I got a line 6 roto machine the other day. First thing I've bought in a long time. It's a rotary speaker simulator.

line6rotomachine.jpg

My pedal board is basically

BOSS TU2 tuner
MARSHALL bluesbreaker 2 (set to clean boost)
BOSS TR2 tremolo or the Line 6 roto machine
BOSS DD6 digital delay
and the marshall footswitch for clean to overdrive into a Marshall JCM 800 4211 (1989 model)

and no I don't have a camera.

I paid €89 for it but I'm sure you could get it cheaper online.
I really like it so far, I love those wobbley sounds like tremolo, rhodes piano.
There are better rotary simulators out there, but you pay well for them, The Hughes & Kettner Rotosphere is €498.00 on Thomann :eek:

Demo from YouTube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The track that got me into the Leslie sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=NnSu2Ol1TSM&feature=fvst

seriously? mines still grand 2 years on...i do have a kinda board/bag set up so it dosnt get knocked about too much - did yours die electrically or just fall to bits?

seriously? mines still grand 2 years on...i do have a kinda board/bag set up so it dosnt get knocked about too much - did yours die electrically or just fall to bits?

where all the connections are just started unravelling. never stretched or strained it either (wha!) . just didnt last basic wear and tear. fux ahe!

mines a bit all over the joint at the moment

but basically this
4431861838_8e51999ca2_b.jpg

without the loop junky (now marks) the envelope filter and the vibe

but now with this

4534838546_9588e52136.jpg

bit of a bump for this thread:

Latest incarnation of my pedalboard (sic) for a new band:

189597_10150103835236741_617881740_6899054_116607_n.jpg

Korg Pitchblack>modded Russian Big Muff>French Toast>modded Russian Smallstone>modded Phase 90>DD3>VTBass

This runs into a trace elliot pa250 power amp and homemade 1x15 with some 800 watt eminence speaker. Basswise it's between the Squier Clasic Vibe Jazz or 2001 American standard Fender Jazz

IMG_8453.jpg

from right to left - JBT fuzz clone (with clipping diode swith mod), supercharged ross distortion clone, EA tremelo, slap echo, delay, flager.
modded squier or a gretsch country man knockoff into whatever amp comes to hand..

Ann I found an old (plate on springs ) reverb tank in my dad's house last time I was up. It looks functional ie there's nothing broken but I'm not sure if you need a specific amp/preamp of some sort to drive it. I think it came out of a Randal amp I owned at one point in life..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back