SEND ME YOUR STUFF!!!! (1 Viewer)

NecroSteve

I'm going to try and get this Fwintollav shite off the ground properly, once and for all. At the moment I've got just about enough stuff for a table at a gig, all zines, but I want MORE!!! As I said already, I'm looking to branch out into music, but as well as that, just about anything made with a DIY ethic! So anything you have that you want sold, I'll sell it for you. Hopefully if I get enough stuff together I can do a stall in the Sligo Farmer's Market, which would be fucking brilliant!

So, I'm on the prowl for zines, records, demos, patches, t-shirts, pamphlets, flyers, posters, absolutely anything along those lines. I do the distro entirely non-profit, in fact I usually make a loss, so don't worry about getting ripped off. You know where I live if you do! All relevant details, as well as my current list, are on www.sligozines.tk and the more the merrier!!

You're more than welcome to sell all our stuff although I doubt Sligo farmers will be into it but what the hey...

Think we've some demos and a few of the De Novissimis / Tunguska split 7" laying about the place if you're interested.

You're more than welcome to sell all our stuff although I doubt Sligo farmers will be into it but what the hay...

Think we've some demos and a few of the De Novissimis / Tunguska split 7" laying about the place if you're interested.

fixed that for ya :)

If I sold hay they'd be swarming all over me! The unusually wet weather means none could be cut this year so far. Horses will have to be fed silage, which is BAD!

Anyway, no need to ask if you can send me stuff, just SEND IT!!

Will you be at the gig tomora in the lower deck? Ive got copies of my new zine Lingua Franca 6 printed up if you wanna take a few...just approach me coz i dont think i know who you is yeah?

Won't be near Dublin until Napalm Death unfortunately. If you're at the Drumshanbo festival I'm the one with short hair and sandals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back