"scumbags... skangers... knackers" (1 Viewer)

Shurrup you you nordie prick..

Edit..that reminds me..I dreamt I joined the British Army last night.

I was only doing it to get fit though.

a friend of mine did the SAS workout for a while. he is basically insane though.

i was saying west brit to highlight the difference between using a term like 'scumbag' and 'west brit/nordie/knacker' etc. one is a catch all for being antisocial, the other pulls one peoples background. thats the point of the thread innit? although a few posters have some personal griefs that are vaguely tenuously related.

a friend of mine did the SAS workout for a while. he is basically insane though.

i was saying west brit to highlight the difference between using a term like 'scumbag' and 'west brit/nordie/knacker' etc. one is a catch all for being antisocial, the other pulls one peoples background. thats the point of the thread innit? although a few posters have some personal griefs that are vaguely tenuously related.

The SAS workout?I'm gonna google that shit..I'm in brutal fucking shape and the swimming aint cutting it.But its always fucking raining when I wanna go for a run.I don't suppose a bit of rain would worry the SAS lads though.

I've no idea what this thread is about bar encouraging people to expose their latent bigotry or not so latent saintliness.

We've all got a bit of everything in us..knacker,scum,right on lefty bedwetter,you name it.No one here is innocent.

Vegetable Rights And Peace!
images

I had no idea Nordies was a term that could cause offence. Figured it as mostly just descriptive. Then again, I know very few nordies.

That's why I come here. To learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back