Rufus Wainwright @ Vicar Street (1 Viewer)

aoifed said:
Ah. :mad: Still can't go buh. Sexy bastard. Been walking round singing 'Oh What a World' all day. *sigh*
i had to stop listening to his cd yesterday because i don't think i can go to the gig and it was making me sad:(
that's such a good song though and 'movies of myself'
ah rufus..............:)

aoifed said:
Ah. :mad: Still can't go buh. Sexy bastard. Been walking round singing 'Oh What a World' all day. *sigh*
movies of myself is MY favourite sadie. get your own song. i also *heart* what a world. sure i'll go and tell you both alllllllllll about it. heh. ah sadie, really??? :( i pulled so many strings to make sure i could be in dublin for this and now i have to go all alone... :( you're mean sadie. i don't like you at all.

i don't know yet hag, that's why i said i don't *think* i can go.
i'll work some magic when i go back to work now
and then we can drool at rufus together ok?

SadieOutlaw said:
i don't know yet hag, that's why i said i don't *think* i can go.
i'll work some magic when i go back to work now
and then we can drool at rufus together ok?
shut up sadie. don't act all cool and make like you're the boss of me. you don't even know me. weirdo.

eidt: my sorry borkles. :)

really enjoyed this, very good indeed. that jeff buckley story was pretty funny. really looking forward to ben folds up next!

one complaint: his sister not doing support and getting the guy from turn instead. Nothing against the guy but its a shame aiken and mcd dont try and match up supports with the main act. Someone like michael knight for example would have been good.

i enjoyed this too but he didn't play 'oh what a world' or 'movies of myself' which are the 2 stand out tracks from want one if you ask me. was pretty disappointed about that but it was good all the same. his joke about toothless street people was pretty funny.

I thought the gig was a little patchy...I mean, when Rufus is great he's grrrrrreat and makes me laugh/cry depending on the song, but he played one or two fillers last night where I found myself day dreaming. And the guy beside me who kept going on and on at the top of his voice about wanting to give him one did me 'ead in. Oh and the people getting text messages at really crucial parts of the songs. Why can't people put their phones on silent? :mad:

Floozie said:
I thought the gig was a little patchy...I mean, when Rufus is great he's grrrrrreat and makes me laugh/cry depending on the song, but he played one or two fillers last night where I found myself day dreaming. And the guy beside me who kept going on and on at the top of his voice about wanting to give him one did me 'ead in. Oh and the people getting text messages at really crucial parts of the songs. Why can't people put their phones on silent? :mad:
yeah, the mobiles were incredible. i was shocked in the same way an irish mammy in the 1950s would have been to see her 12 yr old daughter kissing a highway man. (from the uk).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back