Robots in Disguise (1 Viewer)

wear your skinny pink leopard prints sweet oblivion. and if julian is there snip off a bit if his hair for me.....careful not to poke him in his weasel eyes

sq-will-smith-fresh-prince-this-week-mtv.jpg

smith_l.jpg

that was entertaining enough. I kept running between this and Thomas Dolby though.

Robots in Disguise's audience was mainly girls in their mid twenties while Thomas Dolby's audience was mainly guys in their late 30's. It made returning to Dolby difficult.

I had a look for you Sweet Oblivion but I swear every girl with blonde hair who was there looked like my mental image of you so I gave up.

I probably enjoyed operator please and neosupervital the most

im so bummed i missed this..im sick and miserable and on doctors orders for lots of bed rest so i couldnt go:(

i knew operator please were gonna be awesome..

Always trust a robot! Should have gone to this instead of Dolby which was absolute muck!!

Dolby started well but once he brought out the Simply Red/Incognito Brass section
we knew the writing was on the wall!!! I half expected that prick Jay Kay to pop
out from the curtain

The funniest bit of the whole night was just before the encore me mate said' Jeasus, if
we're lucky me might even get a rendition of the Jungle Book' Theme....'!!!

But in fairness, the stuff he played on his own was pretty cool and the version of Special AKA'
girlfriend was outstanding!!

Robots was good fun.
The good songs were great fun the bad songs were dire.

Some pretty funny moments especially at the start when they staged dived into a group of girls in the front. Most people stepped back and it ended up being about 4 girls holding them up. I thought i was going to bust a gut laughing.

Lots of young hot girls. The guys that came with me were in hot girl heaven.

I thought the gig was deadly..very entertaining all together and i LOVED just LOVED the pink jumpsuits..thats what i am gonna get for a halloweeen costume;)
I think all the little girls were there in the hope of seeing Mr Fielding!

Ii'm not a huge fan of the Kinks cover, but I had a ball at this gig! When Dee dived in she had to avoid me because of my arm so she had to get into the crowd at an awkward angle! Also I taught them how to say Dia Guit and Slán Leat and I think they were a bit disappointed that people didn't really repspond!
The interview went fantastically well and they are just sooo lovely. Going to see them djing tonight, we were supposed to be going shopping today with them but it fell through, we were all wrecked after the gig/pub. Also I was up all night feeling really sick while the guy in the bed below me in the hostel jerked off (!!!) Ugh. I is John, I was in a black dress so I probably blended into the crowd !I was selling some merch for a little while after the gig though, with a big sweaty face on me.

Were operator please any good at that gig? That ping pong song is annoyingly dumb and catchy.

they were quite good, better than I expected.

My mate who has never heard any stuff by them was won over by them by the end of their set if that means anything....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back