Robots in Disguise (2 Viewers)

I thought she kicked him out cause he was getting very intimate with a Geldof-ling. But if they are still together, then yay, cause they were such a cute couple.
The Sunday People said she left him and went to Germany, but really it was to to record the RiD album!
They're defo still together, although there are always rumours that to an extent they have/had an open relationship. I suppose it's the kind of thing we'll never know unless he remains famous and writes an autobiography :p I certainly won't be asking when I do the interview!!

This was just the North London Rumour Mill, rather than the papers. They were hanging out together after the Stooges gig in the Royal Festival Hall, but he was up the front with another young wan (who wasn't a Geldof-ling).

That was the best gig to be up the front at EVER, Noel on one side of me, Jarvis on the other, Iggy on stage... and of course my other half was with me.... I was in Lolo-boy heaven.

I was in the audience for this, but I don't think you can see me anywhere:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was just the North London Rumour Mill, rather than the papers. They were hanging out together after the Stooges gig in the Royal Festival Hall, but he was up the front with another young wan (who wasn't a Geldof-ling).

That was the best gig to be up the front at EVER, Noel on one side of me, Jarvis on the other, Iggy on stage... and of course my other half was with me.... I was in Lolo-boy heaven.

I was in the audience for this, but I don't think you can see me anywhere:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H13RprHi3I
aw you're so lucky! that's rockin. I dunno how Dee puts up with all the tabloid stuff about Noel. Personally I'd go insane. Although I am sure waking up next to him the morning makes everything better ;)

goddammit, this is the same night as Thomas Dolby.

anyone want 2 tickets?

you got rid of those tickets yet john?i was weighing up whether or not i can afford to go but ive decided to treat myself seems as ill be 4/5s of the way through teaching rpactice..shout me a holla dawg..

sorry bout this sweet oblivion but he looks like a woman
That's the appeal (also a running joke in the Boosh). Viva le girlyboy!

Sweetoblivion, you need to decorate your sling with an abstract electric blue pattern. And invent a new dance, The One-Armed Replicant.

Nice to see you are distancing Robots in Disguise from the whole Mighty Boosh thing.

This thread reminds me of this:

90smashhits1.jpg

and

a384_1_b.JPG

Does anyone know what colour are Noel Fieldings eyes?

That's the appeal (also a running joke in the Boosh). Viva le girlyboy!

Sweetoblivion, you need to decorate your sling with an abstract electric blue pattern. And invent a new dance, The One-Armed Replicant.

'Howard Moon and his ugly girlfriend' I :heart: Dixon Bainbridge!

Ahem, distancing the Boosh from RiD....

Good sling ideas! :)
I was at Ping Pong a few weeks ago and did some one-armed dancing, but it looked shit. I'm allowed take off my sling at night...and the gig is at night...so... ;) But if I get bashed into by someone and they break it again, I'm fucked. My sling is one of those 'collar and cuff' ones (sounds vaguely dirty) so I was thinking of dyeing it black...

Here's a weird bit of trivia for you - Sue used to go out with my cousin John years ago when they were in Liverpool Uni. They used to mind me, my sister and my other cousin. They were mad into happy house music and going to raves in dungarees. My main memory of her was them taking us out in the car one day and blaring some shit that had a refrain 'You're an asshole, fucking jerk, eat shit, fuck you' repeated over and over again. My mam would have wept had she known they were warping our little brains.

Here's a weird bit of trivia for you - Sue used to go out with my cousin John years ago when they were in Liverpool Uni. They used to mind me, my sister and my other cousin. They were mad into happy house music and going to raves in dungarees. My main memory of her was them taking us out in the car one day and blaring some shit that had a refrain 'You're an asshole, fucking jerk, eat shit, fuck you' repeated over and over again. My mam would have wept had she known they were warping our little brains.

That's brilliant!! :eek: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back