Richest club in West London (1 Viewer)

Paulo Sousa sacked for "divulging confidential information". Whatever that's about. Dexter Blackstock's boxer size maybe.

Did he honestly mean to hit him with the boot though? Bit of a difference between that and a headbutt. I heard Buzsaky had to lock himself in the toilet to get away from him.
We might not win that often but it's always interesting.

a couple of naff results, and an excuse to sack the manager? there you go. if the board was behind the manager, like say the stoke board, it'd all be done indoors. they want to get shot of him, obviously. next up, roy keane.

Yeah, throw a bit of kung fu into the mix.

From loft for words:

fightclubbanner.jpg

fightclub1.jpg

Another hoops fan. One more and I reckon we should qualify for one of those "everyone loves QPR" threads or "The talking about QPR FC thread"

Did he honestly mean to hit him with the boot though? Bit of a difference between that and a headbutt. I heard Buzsaky had to lock himself in the toilet to get away from him.
We might not win that often but it's always interesting.

The game on Monday is on Sky Sports. There's no other games on Monday night afaik, so it should be no problem getting them to put it on in the pub. I'll probably go down to the local. I watched the Watford game in the local and it was fairly painful. I'm not expecting good things on Monday night. Maybe Gallen/Bircham know what they're doing.

kevin gallen said:
I'm gonna watch it on this - http://www.iraqgoals.net/

Watching QPR in the pub is, normally don't even get sound.

Feeling strangely optimistic - 0-1 Watson

The local pub is on it's knees, so it's usually no problem hearing the commentary. Your brother Steve is talking about playing a defensive game. Should be interesting.

Buszaky strained himself in training, so no post-match inspection of the ground for him.

I was thinking you haven't written a QPR related poem in a while. They were good.

The local pub is on it's knees, so it's usually no problem hearing the commentary.

That's fine until some aul lad decides he wants to watch horse racing or nationwide.

I was thinking you haven't written a QPR related poem in a while. They were good.

still writing but they have taken too dark a turn for publication

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back