Richest club in West London (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't say that. I expected us to lose 3-2 after we went two up.

As an Arsenal fan who have lost many games to injury time goals I would say that.
Only caught the game from 67 mins but twas an entertaining game, Kiely made a brilliant save, missed the 1st one he done by all accounts.

The three substitutions were gick. Faurlin, yes, nice player, but take off Watson, not Tarrabt. Pellicori is not a footballer. Going 5-4-1 in the last couple of minutes was dumb too. Especially when the "1" is Pellicori. Should have kept some kind of shape.

Jesus, that was frustrating. The players did well, but the manager(s) ruined it. I didn't think West Brom were that great - although they were good in fairness.

Fuck it.

I bet on over 2.5 goals in this just to keep me entertained while watching it, I did the same for the Watford game last week and will be sure to do it for your next game this weekend :D

Briatore got his ban overturned. It gets worse.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1801_5833303,00.html

Briatore wins appeal against F1 ban

Flavio Briatore's position as QPR chairman and co-owner looks to be no longer under threat after his ban from motor sport was overturned.

Briatore: Wins appeal

The controversial Italian, 59, was the subject of the Football League's fit and proper person test having been banned by the FAI over his part in the Renault F1 'crashgate' scandal.

League rules state that an individual cannot be a director at a club if they are banned by another sport's governing body.

But now the former Renault boss has been successful in his appeal, the League have no grounds to attempt to disqualify him from his role at the west London club.

Your Comments

Loftus_Ranger (Queens Park Rangers fan)

"(Bribes) - For everything else there's Mastercard."

Stick a shirt on them, they'd be better than the shower we currently have out on the pitch.

I wonder will Paul Hart last til the summer? The guy doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word humiliation. We need 20 more points to stay up. I think it's going to be touch and go.

Off topic, but Brian Laws is going to Burnley? Has to be about 20 more likely candidates than BL. I suppose he was ok at miraculous relegation dodging in the Championship.

If he does last till the summer that will be it. I've already seen reports linking us with Curbishley and Di Canio come the end of the season.

If he does last till the summer that will be it. I've already seen reports linking us with Curbishley and Di Canio come the end of the season.

De Canio - former manager? I'd like him back - he was a laugh. I saw us beating Charlton under him and it was a real carnival atmosphere.

Much better atmosphere than under Sousa anyway.

And tonight seems to have been pretty nasty too:

official website said:
The R's faithful voiced their concerns at 2-0 and 3-0 down, and Hart commented: "The reaction of the fans was disappointing, but I understand their feelings.

"I was disappointed with the players too - I certainly didn't expect what we got."

I used to be against booing the players but now I can see their point. It's very hard to grin and bear the shenanagains at the club.

Can't see it getting any better as long as Flav is at the club. The circus will be staying in W12 for a long time yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back