Richest club in West London (1 Viewer)

Ryan Nelsen has been the only good thing about our season so far.

It's all gonna be OK though, Robbie is gonna come back from LA and save us. In other totally unrelated news I'm looking forward to life back in the Championship.

If I were you i'd slap a tenner on QPR to stay up. 'Arry has history here and their luck is bound to turn soon.

Luck has nothing to do with it, we've been abject all season. Can't even see where the first win is going to come from, let alone us staying up.

Luck has nothing to do with it, we've been abject all season. Can't even see where the first win is going to come from, let alone us staying up.

Mark my words, QPR will have invented a song by May that will have the words Harry Houdini in it, and you'll be singing it.

Reports of 10 mil for Samba. 10 mil??? For a 28 year old mercenary??? It's mental. The dude fucked off to deepest Russia when a big pay check comes along, not exactly the kind of guy i'd want in a relegation dogfight.

I watched a little bit of Rangers v City last night, they looked pretty dangerous on the counter attack and defended doggedly. There's hope yet, especially the way Villa are going.

Reports of 10 mil for Samba. 10 mil??? For a 28 year old mercenary??? It's mental. The dude fucked off to deepest Russia when a big pay check comes along, not exactly the kind of guy i'd want in a relegation dogfight.

I watched a little bit of Rangers v City last night, they looked pretty dangerous on the counter attack and defended doggedly. There's hope yet, especially the way Villa are going.

12.5 mil. And his las relegation dogfight ended with Chris effectively going on strike.

I always like the R's but this is what happens when meglomaniacs take over. I mean, would relegation be the worst thing ever? They'd bounce straight back up. Take your fucking medicine, QPR, go down, trim the deadwood, try again. Fail better.

Fernandes said at the weekend that the 100k figure was nonsense, 65k is nearer apparently. Still fucking madness though.

I was at the game Saturday, we look solid now but just have no cutting edge. Looked a bit better second half when we went 442 but we're doomed now.

Fernandes said at the weekend that the 100k figure was nonsense, 65k is nearer apparently. Still fucking madness though.

I was at the game Saturday, we look solid now but just have no cutting edge. Looked a bit better second half when we went 442 but we're doomed now.

I would still have hope. If Taarabt had scored that penalty things would be very different. The new signings really have to fire if they've any chance of survival. Remy hit the ground running but then got injured. Townsend was supposed to have had a good game, yeah?

Yeah Townsend played well, got MOTM I think. I was impressed with Jenas when he came on as well, he actually passed the ball consistently to other QPR player, haven't had someone do that for quite some time.

We have a decent enough run in, but I worry about getting goals. While Adel has been great this season he's the big problem. Play him in the hole and with one up front we look toothless, play him on the wing and he's nowhere near as effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back