Richest club in West London (1 Viewer)

Correct. I don't have a prize to give you though I'm afraid.

R0YG.jpg

i was chatting to a qpr fan in the pub last week during the marseille game
he was offered a free ticket for the chelski game from mates but decided he'd rather go to a pub for the liverpool match
sound

It's one thing having a very rich person own a club but it's anotehr thing them actually spending any of their money on it.

He doesn't own the club, he only has a 20% share.

But I'm sure the fifth richest man in the world is going to let us go begging for transfer funds now he owns one fifth of the club.

crazy, does this make QPR the richest club in the world? $50.56 billion dollars wealth? + ECCLESTONEAND BRIATORE.

Very impressed with Briatores ideas at the recent AGM. Sounds like a very sensible guy

now just to get off the foot of the league...

Yeah when I heard the news I sent a text to my cousin who I go to rangers with, asking him if it was all some weird dream. He replied saying knowing rangers iy could still turn it into a nightmare.

Good to know we become the richest club in the world* and our fans still see the cup as half empty.

*potentialy.

Sadly money doesn't equal success.

Trevor Hemmings at Preston and "Lord" Ashcroft at Watford are both worth around a billion pounds each and neither of those clubs are setting the world on fire. Elton John is still involved with Watford too, I think.

Mike Ashley at Newcastle is worth over a billion too and Newcastle are still shit.

thats 1 billion, chump change to QPR (22 billion) ;)

Sadly money doesn't equal success.

Trevor Hemmings at Preston and "Lord" Ashcroft at Watford are both worth around a billion pounds each and neither of those clubs are setting the world on fire. Elton John is still involved with Watford too, I think.

Mike Ashley at Newcastle is worth over a billion too and Newcastle are still shit.

Wasn't a fame guys just letting you know the way it can be.........I mean even if he bumps shit loads of money into QPR at the end of the day they are still QPR.
Let's say all these billionaires attend some yacht party and one pf 'em brags about his team etc etc and then Briatores states he has splashed out bla bla or his team are going to win the league it still won't cut it I'm afraid.
The glamour of owning a big club is weighed up with is the size of the club/ground/trophies/history etc
Although to be fair if I was a QPR fan I too would prob welcome these developments.

The boys did me proud Saturday.

Reading this morning that we are being linked with Figo. Nuts.

So the Figo story came up again yesterday, talks at an advance stage.

On the downside we're also being linked with Stepehn Carr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back