RENUA Ireland (2 Viewers)

Just seen this part, I think they're getting at creating a welfare model based more on the Nordic/ system of intervening when necessary but encouraging individual independence overall as opposed to our current system whereby one can concievably live cradle to grave on welfare payments. The language however reads like something out of the Milton Friedman/Friedrich Hayek playbook.

There are actually third generation welfare families in ireland, even in the most rural rurals.

Terence Flanagan just had a panic attack live on drive time just there. Poor bastard.
Jesus, that was awful. complete and utter brain melt. Questions on their policies? weren't exactly curveballs. Presume that was his papers you could hear shuffling in the background? bad start.

Jesus, that was awful. complete and utter brain melt. Questions on their policies? weren't exactly curveballs. Presume that was his papers you could hear shuffling in the background? bad start.
I'd freeze talking to Mary Wilson too, but she was spoon feeding him, just short at leaving the questions at yes/no answers. I don't know much about Flanagan but I wouldn't wish that on anyone. That was more than not knowing the answers. That was a panic-attack, straight-up.

I'd freeze talking to Mary Wilson too, but she was spoon feeding him, just short at leaving the questions at yes/no answers. I don't know much about Flanagan but I wouldn't wish that on anyone. That was more than not knowing the answers. That was a panic-attack, straight-up.
yup, totally agree with you. know nothing of the man but gotta feel for him. you could hear him sighing. completely blanked. was open for a further kicking but MW cut it short. right thing to do I suppose

Bugger. I had Arab Strap on.

Will defo grab that later.

Lucinda Creighton launched her new political party called 'RENUA Ireland' earlier today and said she has a group of 180 people ready to offer themselves as candidates for public office.
funniest-simpsons-gifs-moe.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back