Real Life Book Club (3 Viewers)

if you're having one in dec i'll gladly come along. have six books waiting to be read and have been procrastinating - might find it easier if im told to read something by a certain date.
:)

if you're having one in dec i'll gladly come along. have six books waiting to be read and have been procrastinating - might find it easier if im told to read something by a certain date.
:)

Dude, we'll have an extra special book club in honour of you if you're going to be here in September (right book club members?:) ) with TWO choices of cocktail. Oh, oh, oh...and maybe Aoife will be home for this too - this would be coool.

Dude, we'll have an extra special book club in honour of you if you're going to be here in September (right book club members?:) ) with TWO choices of cocktail. Oh, oh, oh...and maybe Aoife will be home for this too - this would be coool.

eeeehhhhh no can do in sept. gonna be back for decemer thogh........
illl bring treats from HK - anyone like any cheap bags/other stuff?

have yis ever read The Red Tent by Anita Diamant?
amazing.

this will be fab :):)
am excited already
yay for christmas

eeeehhhhh no can do in sept. gonna be back for decemer thogh........
illl bring treats from HK - anyone like any cheap bags/other stuff?

have yis ever read The Red Tent by Anita Diamant?
amazing.

D'oh, meant to say December. My brain can only work with one month at a time it seems. :rolleyes:

I've almost finished reading the book, which I am heartily enjoying, and I have just been informed that I have to attend a rehearsal on Friday evening :(

I've almost finished reading the book, which I am heartily enjoying, and I have just been informed that I have to attend a rehearsal on Friday evening :(

oh no, thats a pity, what time are you finished rehearsal?
you could maybe come along afterwards...

oh no, thats a pity, what time are you finished rehearsal?
you could maybe come along afterwards...

It sucks! I was really looking forward to the book club. The rehearsal is out near Sandycove - at about 7pm I think - until 8 or 9. We're performing on Saturday morning so this will be our one and only rehearsal :eek: We're doomed!

PM me your address (again?) and if I can make it at all I will try. :)

i got a first, on account of being a genius. i'll read out some of the best bits from the examiners' report on friday ;)

ooo well done .|..|.|..|
it should definitely be the november book, hope you have 6 or 7 copies all nicely bound :rolleyes:

so does friday at about 8 in my place suit everyone?
pm if you need directions/bus numbers :rolleyes:

are we making white russians?
i have a huge bottle of duty free absolut, what else do we need?

i haven't visited thumped since just after the last book club, how this thread has grown since then...
congratulations on your thesis liadan, that's great news!
I just finished A handful of dust a few days ago, I really liked it ;)

Um, I know its really short notice, but what do people think of postponing til next week?

Edel it would be a pity for you to miss it since you chose the book...

Also I'm dying of a cold/sinus thing, thought I'd be better by now but I feel like death ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back