Real Life Book Club (4 Viewers)

was the 16th settled on so? i have been sick for a few days so i've had a chance to read the buke like crazy, and i've got a twelve-page article in front of me entitled "The Excremental Gaze: Saramago's Blindness and the Disintegration of the Panoptic Vision" which hopefully will yield a few interesting points for discussion.

yep, 16th. i will be expecting lots of wise words.
the excremental gaze. fabulous. .|..|

get well soon

Shite better get a move on with the oul Saramago.

It's going to be so great to have you back Trixie - bookclubs aren't the same without you. We'll have to pick a very special one for Christmas as it's possible that Lala may come too. Will you be wantin a wimmyn book or will we choose something festive? Oh so much excitement.

Hay guyse. Make sure you pick something good for next month.

Hey:)
We *always* pick good stuff :rolleyes:
When will you be back ?

Mid-December, I think.

Shite better get a move on with the oul Saramago.

It's going to be so great to have you back Trixie - bookclubs aren't the same without you. We'll have to pick a very special one for Christmas as it's possible that Lala may come too. Will you be wantin a wimmyn book or will we choose something festive? Oh so much excitement.

oh yay for this!!!!!
i have a gazillion suggestions for possible books to read but my head is swimming. my dublin dates are 12-16 dec
and 23rd dec-5th jan.

hopefully they'll coincide. if not we can set up some kind of satellite connection and i can beam myself in as a trippy hologram?

either way, .|..| :D

oh yay for this!!!!!
i have a gazillion suggestions for possible books to read but my head is swimming. my dublin dates are 12-16 dec
and 23rd dec-5th jan.

hopefully they'll coincide. if not we can set up some kind of satellite connection and i can beam myself in as a trippy hologram?

either way, .|..| :D

Well, if Brian brings his Absinthe this could all prove a bit too much for me. ;)

I'm open to any and all genders and am completely intrigued by the festive idea.

best christmas book ever

polar%20express.png

Friday is good with me.
While you're so on the ball about granting requests, can I also have lots of money please, and some buns.

Friday is good with me.
While you're so on the ball about granting requests, can I also have lots of money please, and some buns.

Here's 100 snots and a half a chocolate eclair x

Nah, when Brian Coniffe's prediction comes true I'll give you some money. If I'm not mistaken, some of his predictions made on that fateful night have already come true. The scary power of Brian Coniffe....WoooOOOOooooOOOOO

Friday isn't so good for me, I have to get up at 4am on Saturday to go to Rome, poor me :rolleyes:
Although I guess I could come for a while and have only one teeny drink...
Niamh is going to Rome on Thursday so she wont be there either.
Stupid busy month.

Don't think I can make Friday, just checked flight time and I have to get up even earlier on Saturday than I thought. Boo. How about next week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back