Quotes from your child (1 Viewer)

yesterday morning:

me (sucking coffee at the breakfast table): "go on over and open the curtains there- see what kind of day it is"
3 yr old (from behind the curtains, quietly, sadly): "all the people are dead and everything is silent"
me (shudder)

it turns out this was some sort of post apocolyptic game, where characters (with different voices) started emerging and consoling each other, trying to figure out what happened to all the other people and find their loved ones. it culminated in him quickly delivering baby cow over to me on a space ship ("here's the cow you wanted") and returning behind the curtains to his game. He reappeared, marvellously, a few minutes later with mammy and daddy cow atop 2 matching miniature aeroplanes - blasting off into outer space on a rescue mission...
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR BABY COW?!!!..."
"i... eh... um ... sorry .. nothing .. here you go.."
"cummon baby cow, are you ok sweetie, (sniff sniff) ... it's ok now.. you're safe.. come on your daddy's spaceship..." PPPSSSHHHEEEEEWWWWW - blast off back behind the curtains...

i didn't even realise we had a family of cows

yesterday morning:

me (sucking coffee at the breakfast table): "go on over and open the curtains there- see what kind of day it is"
3 yr old (from behind the curtains, quietly, sadly): "all the people are dead and everything is silent"
me (shudder)

it turns out this was some sort of post apocolyptic game, where characters (with different voices) started emerging and consoling each other, trying to figure out what happened to all the other people and find their loved ones. it culminated in him quickly delivering baby cow over to me on a space ship ("here's the cow you wanted") and returning behind the curtains to his game. He reappeared, marvellously, a few minutes later with mammy and daddy cow atop 2 matching miniature aeroplanes - blasting off into outer space on a rescue mission...
"cummon baby cow, are you ok sweetie, (sniff sniff) ... it's ok now.. you're safe.. come on your daddy's spaceship..." PPPSSSHHHEEEEEWWWWW - blast off back behind the curtains...

Jesus.

yesterday morning:

me (shudder)

That kid really and truly rules.

I didnt mean that in a bad way there by the way, more of a that's some fairly serious thinking to be coming out of a three year old way.

he's a serious thinking young man you see. born on halloween too. it's all about freaking me out with the big questions (when it's not being about superheros)

a favourite of his:
"mommy?... when will i die? ...... when will you die? ..... what's left after all the people are dead.. ". etc etc...

congratulations to egg_ (that was quick!) and to snakybus on the imminents :)

I'm getting that now too.

Eala used to ask "when will I die into a baby?"

I'm sure I posted this already, but she was convinced when you died you went back to being a baby and she was looking forward so she could have her bottle again and sleep in a cot... it was sort of really creepy for a while there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back