Quotes from your child (1 Viewer)

We didn't have 3D. It's quite expensive

about 200 and something quid for a 1 hour session. we came out with about 50 photos and a dvd of the hour. was worth every penny.

(that's what your Thumped subscriptions are paying for).
ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
But when you're at the scan it's a bit more realistic. You can easily make out the baby. Our first scan picture was clearer than the second.
yeah when they're in motion it's much much clearer.

about 200 and something quid for a 1 hour session. we came out with about 50 photos and a dvd of the hour. was worth every penny.
200 Euros. That's sound.

I would imagine that translates into 1/4 million dollars thanks to the sleek cost effective efficiency of private health care in the US though, of which our generous health insurance would cover 9.5%

Ah sure. Good as any reason to move back.

200 Euros. That's sound.

I would imagine that translates into 1/4 million dollars thanks to the sleek cost effective efficiency of private health care in the US though, of which our generous health insurance would cover 9.5%

Ah sure. Good as any reason to move back.
ah no it's a private company what does 'em. they're just opposite music maker.

My 5-year-old nephew:

Mother: "be careful when you go swimming - listen to the teacher and pay attention"

Child (rolling his eyes): "I know, I know, no drowning."

Yesterday my son was doing homework on a science project on dinosaurs..and we're talking about a particualr kind with hollow bones. I said do you know what hollow means. He says "Yeah, it means empty"...then puts his hand over his heart and says "like dracula, you know?" :heart:

Another day doing a homework project on religon we started talking about karma. I asked him did he know what karma was. He said "Yeah, it's like a disease that goes around the world." :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back