Quotes from your child (1 Viewer)

My three year old niece (in Florida on hols with her parents and baby sister)

"We've got a swimming pool. You wanna come and swim with me, hmmm? Just get on the big plane."

I was doing some recording yesterday, and there were a few wee chicks around. One of them made a beeline for the microphone as soon as she saw it, and just said, "I LOVE YOU" into it. Followed by, "I know how I feel about you now."

One of the other little girls (both were around 5) wanted to talk into it as well, so I 'interviewed' her, too. Meltingly cute.

A few minutes later, the first little girl came back and said, "I am high."

Nearly pissed myself. I think she was trying to say, "I am...." and couldn't think of how to finish it, so just said, "Hi!" but she didn't really pause between the last two words, so it was hilarious.

my mates kid was down visiting the other week.first he showed me how to get super powers from the fire i was lighting.then as if you can top that he explained to me why dragons can fly "because they eat reindeer".:D

"----------------------------------bump--------------------------" *

*my sisters twins (In utero)

"----------------------------------bump--------------------------" *

*my sisters twins (In utero)

My half sister is up the duff (24 weeks) and I was sent a pic of the scan by her dad over the weekend. You could see the face quiet clearly.

"Do you think she looks like her mum," he aked?

"It looks like E.T.," I thought.

"Too soon to tell," I replied diplomatically.

People who forcibly show pictures of their scan to everyone have to get a bit of a grip.

Ohhhh look, he's smiling!

She. And, that's the placenta dickhead.

Here, have yis seen that google ad in this thread for the 'stylish' maternity wear. The models are pregnant but just wearing normal clothes, which look very tight on them.

People who forcibly show pictures of their scan to everyone have to get a bit of a grip.

Ohhhh look, he's smiling!

She. And, that's the placenta dickhead.

them 3d scans are pretty incredible though.

v730_001822.jpg

http://www.mdu.ie/Gallery.htm

Holy shit.
Here, billy, is that what your scan looked like, or Jo's I mean? Pete's 3D fanciness?

The scans I saw where... crap apparently.
More like this sort of thing
ectopicultrasoundzoom13.jpg

And then the doctors are telling you it all looks great, and eventually you agree because there is only a finite amount of time you can be standing staring at it like a chimp reading Boeing 777 flight manual.

Holy shit.
Here, billy, is that what your scan looked like, or Jo's I mean? Pete's 3D fanciness?

The scans I saw where... crap apparently.
More like this sort of thing
ectopicultrasoundzoom13.jpg

And then the doctors are telling you it all looks great, and eventually you agree because there is only a finite amount of time you can be standing staring at it like a chimp reading Boeing 777 flight manual.

We didn't have 3D. It's quite expensive (that's what your Thumped subscriptions are paying for).
But when you're at the scan it's a bit more realistic. You can easily make out the baby. Our first scan picture was clearer than the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back