Quotes from your child (1 Viewer)

That little shit landed me in it proper today.

Walking on the footpath by Sandymount strand, Coco's on my shoulders in middle of one of her improvisational compostions,as she does. Two people are coming the opposite way; and one of them is extremely large. Just as they're about to pass, Coco, pointing furiously, interrupts her own harmonious muttering suddenly to declare to everybody within about 20 yards:

"PAPA! THAT WOMAN HAD TOO MANY DINNERS!!!"

so proud.

Me: "Bea, what does Ulster say?"
Bea: "No"

Me: "Can you complete the name of the first James Bond film, Dr. ...?"

Me: "Bea, can you name a form of traditional Japanese theatre?"

baby sitting the cousins kid the other night and we're eating sweets and he asks "can we make a sweet salad?" just loadsa bags of sweets mixed up in a bowl. I was well up for it. felt sick after.

had a week of the kids being a little more crazy than usual, lots of tantrums/fighting etc.
So got up yesterday with a plan to restore order.
Got the kids together, produced a large box and explained that toys would be confiscated for a week every time they're bold. They'll get one warning and if they don't stop they'll get a toy taken away for a whole week.

"does everybody understand?"
" Yes Daddy!"

I went in to the other room, Tillie (3) comes in a minute later.
"daddy..., my understand is here (pointing to elbow)".

Her: Daddy, when will you die?
Me: Oh, not for a long time. People usually don't die until they get very old, and am I old?
Her: Yes.

Went through about 10 tester posts before finding the colour I wanted for my bedroom, asked Eve what she thought of it;
"It looks like someone ate lots of cabbage, and pooed on your wall"
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back