Quotes from your child (2 Viewers)

Found Eve sobbing in her room, took a while to calm her down and find out what had happened. I figured she's had a fight with some kids, but no!
"Abbott and Costello are dead, they're all dead", then cried for another 10 mins straight.

I really hope she never finds out about Elvis.

Isabelle: Some people don't make up music, Dad.
Me: Oh is that so?
Isabelle: Yeah. Like Mam.
Me: What? Mam made up "We're brushing our hair" and "She looks so beautiful in her babygrow"
Isabelle: Well those are short songs. She doesn't make up long songs like us.

my dad was laying out a flowerbed the other day, and was pacing the length of it out, being watched intently by my four year old niece. she asked my mother 'ganny, is gangid (her name for my dad) a pirate?'
'eh, no, why?'
'i thought he was a pirate because he's doing what pirates do when they bury treasure'

'ganny, is gangid (her name for my dad)

ha..my son calls my da gangan...anyways..whenever Funderland was last 'on' we were driving from howth in the evening and could see the ferris-wheel of Funderland so i said, 'see that big wheel? thats Funderland!'....after some minutes the boy said 'i know why they call it Funderland, daddy....its because theres 'fun there', isn't that right? isn't it? Daddy?'(.....it is...isn't it?)

Kid to her Montessori teacher:
"Can you get pregnant in heaven?"

Brilliant. Centuries of ecclesiastic theorizing undone by a four-year-old.

uh oh

s234134.jpg

Anna (while being changed): Will someone take my blooty bot?

After ages trying to figure out what this meant, she eventually pointed to a freckle on her ankle: "My blooty bot!" (beauty spot)

This wasn't anything a kid said it was just something I saw.
There was a woman outside the English market in Cork. She had a smallie with her in his buggy . They had their pet British Bulldog with them , (I think thats what it was , one of the Jake and the Fat man dogs).He was unbearably cute. they were playing with him and he was licking the smallies legs and he was laughing. Then a dad and his little boy came around the corner. The little boy was only about 3 suddenly stopped , his eyes as wide as saucers when he saw the dog. He was very excited by it. He stood for a while about 10 feet away , watching and laughing. He began to walk towards the dog with his hand outstretched to give it a rub. But suddenly the dog looked over at him , the poor little fella got such a fright he jumped , lol, even though at this stage he was about 5 feet away. Then he outstretched his arm again and began petting and rubbing the air as if he was rubbing the dog. aaawwww He was too scared to go over to it but really really wanted to pet him.

There's a dwarf (or small person or the other politically correct term) that lives near us. The woman is in her mid 50's id say. I was walking babs down the street when she was coming towards us. Babs started screaming BABY BABY and pointing at her.

I couln't walk fast enough away.

There's a dwarf (or small person or the other politically correct term) that lives near us. The woman is in her mid 50's id say. I was walking babs down the street when she was coming towards us. Babs started screaming BABY BABY and pointing at her.

I couln't walk fast enough away.

Ha ha.

I may have posted this before but anyway: My mate's 3 year old was in the post office queue when she noticed a woman in a wheelchair....

"WHY IS THAT LADY IN A BUGGY? WHYYY? BUT WHY IS SHE IN A BUGGY MAMMY?"

P.S. This thread is the business

They have a competition on http://www.petitsfilous.ie/ for funny things kids say. There's loads of comedy gold on here. You'se should enter.
Hmm
"Grand prize" is a weekend in a hotel about 15 mins drive from my parents' house. In return they take over the copyright in something supercool the child said, and your child becomes a COG IN THE CORPORATE MACHINE

(capitals used to make it look like I'm only joking, but ...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back