Propellerheads Reason (1 Viewer)

Beanstalk

Website
www.myspace.com
Does anyone know where I can get a cheap copy of Propellerheads Reason?

Also, does anyone know of any other sampler/creator software that can synch with Cubase using the rewire feature?

Cheers Sprite Boy...I actually have kazaa on my PC already...should I un-install it get kazaalite...or is it just a matter of finding all the spyware and deleting them?

I tried getting a 'cheap' copy of Reason from Kazaa but to no avail because the program is huuuge...probably due to a large number of built in samples...I did manage to get one version but it keeps asking me to insert a CD.

Originally posted by Beanstalk
Cheers Sprite Boy...I actually have kazaa on my PC already...should I un-install it get kazaalite...or is it just a matter of finding all the spyware and deleting them?

I tried getting a 'cheap' copy of Reason from Kazaa but to no avail because the program is huuuge...probably due to a large number of built in samples...I did manage to get one version but it keeps asking me to insert a CD.

Just search Kazaa for the reason no cd patch / crack
;)

Unfortunately there is no crack for Reason or Reason 2. You need to d/l the whole 2 cds (for reason 1) or 3 cds (for Reason 2).

Originally posted by InsidePoint
Unfortunately there is no crack for Reason or Reason 2. You need to d/l the whole 2 cds (for reason 1) or 3 cds (for Reason 2).

Ah shite...that's what I thought you had to do...Probably cheaper to buy it than download the CDs.

Thanks for all the advice anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back