Private Detectives (1 Viewer)

If you're trying to find someone abroad, getting access to lexisnexis.com might help. I had access when i was a student and it was very handy for finding info on people. They archive a lot of legal documents and court records as well as newspapers.

A friend of mine's boyfriend is a private detective and he spends most of his time filming people who are claiming disability (etc) benefits but who are definitely not disabled/incapacitated etc....
He sometimes works for people trying to find out if there other half has had an affair though.

A friend of mine's boyfriend is a private detective and he spends most of his time filming people who are claiming disability (etc) benefits but who are definitely not disabled/incapacitated etc....
He sometimes works for people trying to find out if there other half has had an affair though.
You don't know how cool that sounds to me! !ninjaaaa

I worked in shop before that closed down in a blaze of glory.During the madness that followed the shops owner approached me about joining him in a private detective agency.He said he felt I was like himself , a schnakey hoor ...lol. Seriously , we gave it a bit of thought. Unfortunately I couldn't find a vintage rain mac so it was a no go.Still think it would have been a laugh

if you were shmeart, you could stash some battery powered wireless packet sniffer on the outside of their gaff, and find out about all the ladyboy websites they go to, as well as the stuff they want to stay quiet about.

Now that I think about it, a battery powered wireless packet sniffer might also be known as a "laptop".

I've already said too much.

I worked for a loss adjusters company at one point and they often hired private investigators to check up on people making large or suspicious insurance claims. It seemed to mostly involve taking photos.

if you were shmeart, you could stash some battery powered wireless packet sniffer on the outside of their gaff, and find out about all the ladyboy websites they go to, as well as the stuff they want to stay quiet about.

Now that I think about it, a battery powered wireless packet sniffer might also be known as a "laptop".

I've already said too much.

Wardriving ftw. Say nothing more.

(I've done 'experiments' on this in college..)

Wardriving ftw. Say nothing more.

(I've done 'experiments' on this in college..)

isn't wardriving just finding peoples wifi and robbing it?
That's just the first step.

You'd want to get every IP on the LAN, and then sniff out every packet on the IP you are interested in, and cache it on the hard drive for later analysis. I've run packet sniffers on my machine to debug network stuff. I'm a bit vague about them though.

hypothetically.

isn't wardriving just finding peoples wifi and robbing it?
That's just the first step.

You'd want to get every IP on the LAN, and then sniff out every packet on the IP you are interested in, and cache it on the hard drive for later analysis. I've run packet sniffers on my machine to debug network stuff. I'm a bit vague about them though.

hypothetically.

Yeah, there's no need to wardrive if you know your in a wi-fi area of course. Though the 'experiments' I might do were completely useless, there are usually well over 200 different computers on the one section of the LAN (there was far more on the whole system) so it would be impossible to narrow down to anyone you wanted in particular. Most of them are boring enough anyway..

I really shouldn't be posting this using a logged in college computer, getting paranoid now. This is of course all hypothetically speaking and would only be the result if I ever were to do it..

This is serious business Gambra.

edit that post there and stick in the word hypothetically on the back.

You can;t be too careful in these times.

tracer1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back