Primavera Sound 2010 (1 Viewer)

hwere....i wanna buy a ticket for meself and me mate for this thru the primavera paypal...

"if the person who makes the transaction is not the one who collects the ticket at the venue himself, full name and passport/ID number of the collector has to be sent to [email protected]. Passes will not be given to any other than the transaction holder if this condition is not fulfilled"......

now we'll be picking up the tix there in barca as ya in may do but if they are booked under my name that wont be a problem right?:confused: i've only ever booked me own solo one before!!!

Once you send them a passport scan of those who will be there and confirm those details in the email you'll be grand. It's what we've done every year with no problems. Who's the mate btw? Still need to get my stuff sorted :(

You should also note that if you're picking up two (or more) tickets and your mate isn't with you, you can only pick up your own wristband. They'll ask for your mates password number so he can pick up his own wristband separately.

Book it through Tik Tak. They'll only require the card used in the transaction or production of passport used by the person who booked the ticket. Makes sense.

don't do what Mitchum says, I need my job

Once you send them a passport scan of those who will be there and confirm those details in the email you'll be grand. It's what we've done every year with no problems. Who's the mate btw? Still need to get my stuff sorted :(

cheers gaz! i've never booked two tix before so was curious! the mate is some fella called yawning chasm! hope ye can make it - the don awaits!!.|..|

nice one dude! i'm on the verge of gettin mine and yawning aarons - still need a push tho!

Do It!!! A push musically? The bands will come... if there is no one were overly pushed on, then we can get fed jagermeister by nice young ladies, hang out in nice weather taking it all in with out fretting over timetables.

But the bands will come and then we can get fed jagermeister by nice young ladies, hang out in nice weather taking it all in

This calls for another barely concious breakfast on the Saturday morning

Yep barely concious breakfast awaits, i look forward to it sir.

Go on, it'll be fun

are the Dum Dum girls a DumDums tribute band?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

jesus, that song. The sound of 2000

Poble Neu, anywhere on avengud diagonal, sant marti (nearest the forum) and olympic village are all within 30odd mins walk of venue. Or 10mins in a cheap-ass taxi. Grand. Our hostel last time was deadly. Must post up details later. Would love an apartment again tho. And it's always me that ends up organising everything

Just leave the crazy Australian girls at home this year. :)

Gonna get tickets in the next week or two.

yeah i reckon so. was pretty handy. although i wish i could swing the extra few quid for an apartment but im not arsed organising that again

Yeah it's hassle plus the lack of keys and that is more hassle. Hostel seems like a good plan. Think I'll point the others in that direction. Aer Lingus looks like the best value flight wise right now.

I'm thinking Tuesday to either Tuesday/Wednesday. Few days of tourism before and a few days on the beach after, bout 90 euro.

Yeah it's hassle plus the lack of keys and that is more hassle. Hostel seems like a good plan. Think I'll point the others in that direction. Aer Lingus looks like the best value flight wise right now.

I'm thinking Tuesday to either Tuesday/Wednesday. Few days of tourism before and a few days on the beach after, bout 90 euro.
good work. possible Tortosa after again. think i may fly return from Reus.

Goodness, my credit card just jumped into my hand and urged me to buy a ticket for this while they're still cheap. Another Barca trip coming right up, hurray!

Shit, thanks for the reminder. 30 quid price jump on Friday. Better bite the bullet, and presume friends will follow later. It worked last year anyway...
I'm slightly childishly excited by the fact Jon Wurster will be there. I wonder if WFMU will be broadcasting it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back