Primavera Sound 2010 (1 Viewer)

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Saw on twitter earlier that they're announcing the first round of bands today.

Apparently Seetickets let it slip yesterday and what was widely assumed to be happening is true. Pavement to play.

Also ...

The tenth edition of Primavera Sound is gathering momentum, and this year we have decided to take the usual participation of the festival’s public through our forum, one step further. To this end we have created a questionnaire in which all the registered users of our forum can vote for their favourite concert in the history of Primavera Sound. We have chosen a limited number from each year.

To participate in the survey all you have to do is be registered on the forum of our web (http://www.primaverasound.com/foros/) and fill out the questionnaire which is at the following address http://encuesta.primaverasound.com.

The process is simple: Choose the years you have been to the festival, and once you have done this chose five artists from each edition, except in 2001 in which there are only two options. From this first stage we will get 50 artists, from which 25 will be chosen in the second stage. From these 25 acts we will ask the public to chose who should play at Primavera Sound 2010.

We will do everything possible to bring the artists who are chosen in this survey to our tenth anniversary, we think that it is a nice way to celebrate ten years of something which has become for many people (including ourselves) an unmissable musical event.

Just got tickets for me and herself, 99 euro a piece from the official site using paypal. Fuck those robbing pricks at seetickets.

It'll be our first time, should be great!

Ended up costing my housemate a fair bit more with seetickets last year,but he got them delivered.Paypal boxoffice collection is real handy,and with that paypal confirmation number, the staff are real helpful with sorting you out when you inevitably get your wallet and entrance card nicked or lost.

there is VERY little difference pricewise between seetickets and paypal for tickets for Primavera

there is VERY little difference pricewise between seetickets and paypal for tickets for Primavera
Yeah but seetickets always stiff you for just under £5 p&p for tickets, but won't send them abroad. So you give them five quid. For nothing. This happens everytime I buy ATP/UK concert tickets. So if I can I do my upmost not to use the pricks.

Ended up costing my housemate a fair bit more with seetickets last year,but he got them delivered.Paypal boxoffice collection is real handy,and with that paypal confirmation number, the staff are real helpful with sorting you out when you inevitably get your wallet and entrance card nicked or lost.

Yeah but seetickets always stiff you for just under £5 p&p for tickets, but won't send them abroad. So you give them five quid. For nothing. This happens everytime I buy ATP/UK concert tickets. So if I can I do my upmost not to use the pricks.

im talking about collecting the tickets there. and regardless. seetickets / paypal are the same price and same collection esrvice there.
sure why would i bother getting them posted?

inallandanyways, this is going to be fucking amazing!

i had to end up collecting tickets last year and its a pain in the hole if you dont get down early cause of the queue's, i was waiting for an hour

Speaking of Festivals.... Is anyone interested in 2 places in a six person chalet for the Ten Years ATP?

Just got my ticket!!
Now to brush up on my spanish, hmm where did I put those Dora dvds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back