Primavera Sound 2010 (5 Viewers)

It was off Santa, with Christmas and all it'd have sold out before I could pay for it myself.

You could go in my suitcase. Not too sure how comfortable I am with kicking you but if you're heart is set on it, I'll give it a shot.

You could go in my suitcase. Not too sure how comfortable I am with kicking you but if you're heart is set on it, I'll give it a shot.

You only have to pretend to kick.... if you have a spare 6 minutes. Hilarious.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCUHTDrca4s"]YouTube - 6 to 8 Black men by D. Sedaris[/ame]

I shouldn't have watched that with Eve in the room. :(

Nah I told her that's where crazy people go, think she bought it.
A little while ago Phantom fm said there was no Santa (school run and all) told her it was April fools day, I'm screwed if she ever looks at a calendar.

They don't sound like they walk around with foam mallets all day, if that's what you mean.

heh, good point. I spelt it in a wacky way in a 'sinister' tribute.

and stupidness.

Then yes the are. Also the girls sound like they're smiling all the time, no one is that happy.

actually, I haven't listened to Phantom since the two Pete's talking to each other was a fresh and exciting new idea, 7 years ago? I really shouldn't criticise.

anyway, gotta go watch Bon Jovi on the X Factor results, god help us all

G'yarr, I want to vote on the Primavera survey thing, but in order to do so have to register on the forum which seems to be only available in extremely complicated Spanish. Am I missing something, a way to do it in English?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SECOND ROUND OF THE SAN MIGUEL PRIMAVERA SOUND 2010 SURVEY [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The second round of the San Miguel Primavera Sound survey has already started. With this initiative we are trying to choose some of the artists who will play at our 10th anniversary by popular voting, selected from the best shows of our history.

To join this second round of the survey you only need to be registered on our internet forum (http://www.primaverasound.com/foros/) and fill in the survey located here http://encuesta.primaverasound.com. There you must sign in with the email address and password you used for registering in the forum. Once you're signed in, you will get to to choose 10 artists from the list of 50 that won the first round. The most voted will go to next and final round.
[/FONT]

G'yarr, I want to vote on the Primavera survey thing, but in order to do so have to register on the forum which seems to be only available in extremely complicated Spanish. Am I missing something, a way to do it in English?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SECOND ROUND OF THE SAN MIGUEL PRIMAVERA SOUND 2010 SURVEY [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The second round of the San Miguel Primavera Sound survey has already started. With this initiative we are trying to choose some of the artists who will play at our 10th anniversary by popular voting, selected from the best shows of our history.

To join this second round of the survey you only need to be registered on our internet forum (http://www.primaverasound.com/foros/) and fill in the survey located here http://encuesta.primaverasound.com. There you must sign in with the email address and password you used for registering in the forum. Once you're signed in, you will get to to choose 10 artists from the list of 50 that won the first round. The most voted will go to next and final round.
[/FONT]

It's actually pretty easy, I speak no spanish aside from being able to order beer and food and I managed it.

Go to the first link and at the top click "Registrarse"

On the second page, assuming that you're over 13 click the link that says: Estoy de acuerdo con estas condiciones y soy mayor de 13 años de edad

This brings you to the actual registration page.

You just have to enter stuff in the first 4 and last box.

User name:
Email adress:
password:
repeat your password:

"Enviar" means proceed or enter or something like that so you click on that and then blow it there's a question asking if you're a spam bot, just write "no" there.

Then click the second link. You are able to choose the language you want there between Spanish, Catalan and English.

Thanks Unicron. Had done all that, but still didn't seem to be going through. This headwreaking error message:
Debe completar los campos obligatorios
Respuesta no válida a la pregunta de Confirmación Textual
Las contraseñas que ingresó no coinciden
Lo lamentamos pero esta dirección de correo electrónico ya ha sido registrada por un usuario
Lo lamentamos pero este nombre de usuario ya está en uso

Ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back