Primavera Sound 2010 (5 Viewers)

You'd be better off staying in town as it's pretty much waste land near the forum venue. Find a place near the yellow line (Jaume I, Barceloneta stations are handy to stay by and are in the nicer bits of barcelona).

I concur! Stay in the centre of town, it's easy to get to, and is on all night anyway. You can even pick up a few cans of Estrella for a euro a pop on the street on yer way out if you are so inclined!

You rock. Thanks.

no worries, heres that hostel:

http://www.barcelonaurbany.com/

I concur! Stay in the centre of town, it's easy to get to, and is on all night anyway. You can even pick up a few cans of Estrella for a euro a pop on the street on yer way out if you are so inclined!

theres alot to be said to have your bed near the festival and near the beach too.
also, if you want to see any barcelona sights etc, arrive a few days early or stay on a few days

You beat me too it. I can't find a map that states the different areas. When you look for Parc del Forum then "near by hotels" in google they all say Sant Marti. However if you look at the address of the Forum it's Rambla. Anyone? I want a short walk back to where I'm staying with no transport.

I stayed in the Hilton Mar this year, 10 minute walk to the site. There's loads of other hotels in the area aswell, just can't think of the names at the moment. There is one literally on the doorstep of the entrance. Pretty pricey tho but we thought it was worth it in the end, I fell asleep for Bloc Party on the big green hill and would have been knocked out for hours if only only for the fact I was able to stumble home in 10 minutes

no worries, heres that hostel:

http://www.barcelonaurbany.com/

theres alot to be said to have your bed near the festival and near the beach too.
also, if you want to see any barcelona sights etc, arrive a few days early or stay on a few days

That was my thought exactly. How much would I really enjoy the city if I'm up all night. Hot summer day.... I'd more likely be wanting to go jump in the water than walk around a city. Plus as you all say, it's quick to get in and out. I'd rather be closer to where I'll be spending most of my time rather than the other way around. Then again, Unicron almost convinced me the opposite at Yo La Tengo. I'm flip-flopping.

haha, deadly. Yeah, fuck the pixies

this thread is for REAL MUSIC for REAL PEOPLE.

Fuck Pavement as well, fucking reforming bastards. I bet they could play a bigger venue than upstairs at whelans, buncha pricks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back