Primavera Sound 2010 (1 Viewer)

next announcements will be a few for the ATP stage around the 15th January, according to the promoter who posts regularly on the PS forum. Was also saying that they have sold 4/5 times more tickets than this time last year and they reckon it might sell out for the first time ever. Hence they are moving the ticket prices up quicker than last year. (errors and ommissions excluded, my spanish is fairly shite)

Are those 4/5ths all thumped members? I'm gonna be so sad when EVERYONE on here goes and I don't

Not hugely, but hard to find. About 40-50 bucks a night per person.

Diagonal Mar, abut 1.5km from venue. PMed you there! (Always wanted to say that).
pricey enough.
hostel i mentioned earleir in this thread gives you free access to a pool around the corner, and gym. and free interwebs. and is half that price.

...i wish i could afford an apartment :(

Not hugely, but hard to find. About 40-50 bucks a night per person.

Yeah, ours is about the same. It's off Diagonal Mar one stop before venue. No pool but internet and roof top terrace. Says close to the beach but I've never been there. It would be cheaper but it's a 2 bedroom and only 2 of us are there for a week. A third person joining for 3 nights. It also has a pull out couch so if anyone gets stuck for a place to stay, we have room.

Dublin gig before christmas was supposedly ruined by the venue but I've got mates in London who saw them 2-3 times last year and really like them live.

sound. only got into the album over christmas, wouldn't have went to the academy 2 gig anyway coz its a joke.

sound. only got into the album over christmas, wouldn't have went to the academy 2 gig anyway coz its a joke.

Lol. I saw them in the Academy 2 a couple of months ago and the venue really sux alright, but it was still a great gig. Was buzzing after it. It's splendid music. Enjoy in spain.

pricey enough.
hostel i mentioned earleir in this thread gives you free access to a pool around the corner, and gym. and free interwebs. and is half that price.

...i wish i could afford an apartment :(

I know last time I went to Primavera I was too tired to get pumped in the gym everyday so don't waste your money.

Hey folks, first time going to Primavera. Does anyone have any links for decent accommodation which is reasonably close to the festival? Hostels or apartments. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back