Primavera Sound 2010 (1 Viewer)

Extremely excited by this lineup, and definitely going, but pretty gutted to see Chic are playing Dublin the same weekend. Why Lord why... What are the chances Chic'll pop over to Primavera? It could happen right?

i fancy checking out the bands I don't know, do people wanna recommend some albums from the less familiar names on the line up? I downloaded some Wild Beasts last night, very interesting vocals going on there.

hwere....i wanna buy a ticket for meself and me mate for this thru the primavera paypal...

"if the person who makes the transaction is not the one who collects the ticket at the venue himself, full name and passport/ID number of the collector has to be sent to [email protected]. Passes will not be given to any other than the transaction holder if this condition is not fulfilled"......

now we'll be picking up the tix there in barca as ya in may do but if they are booked under my name that wont be a problem right?:confused: i've only ever booked me own solo one before!!!

Book it through Tik Tak. They'll only require the card used in the transaction or production of passport used by the person who booked the ticket. Makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back