Primavera Sound 2010 (1 Viewer)

Thanks Unicron. Had done all that, but still didn't seem to be going through. This headwreaking error message:

That translates to
It must complete the obligatory fields Nonvalid answer to the question of Textual Confirmation The passwords that entered do not agree We lamented it but this direction of electronic mail or has been registered by we lamented It to a user but this name of user or is in use.
If that's any use to you???

Unicron - thought I had answered No to being a machine?

Evil Bandit - ha, is that your own personal knowledge or through some sort of translation site? Might make sense, will try another password so. And username if need be.

Flaming Lips didn't make it into the 2nd Round...shocking stuff!!

theres a rake of bands on the list that have broken-up...organisers must reckon they're in with a shot of convincing the likes of pulp, the go-betweens and the delgadoes to get back together - sound!

Flaming Lips didn't make it into the 2nd Round...shocking stuff!!

theres a rake of bands on the list that have broken-up...organisers must reckon they're in with a shot of convincing the likes of pulp, the go-betweens and the delgadoes to get back together - sound!

WHAT!?!?!? Would have thought they'd be playing for sure this year. Hopefully they go "you dopes is saps" and get them to play anyway. Their new album is great!

I'm in the gang, and I've voted. Can't believe Devo are not on the shortlist, pretty much the main reason why I wanted to put my tuppence in in the first place. Still a decent group of potential bands though.

I'm in the gang, and I've voted. Can't believe Devo are not on the shortlist, pretty much the main reason why I wanted to put my tuppence in in the first place. Still a decent group of potential bands though.

No Devo either!?!?!?! Who the hell is voting in this thing?

Who's actually gotten through to the next round?

organisers must reckon they're in with a shot of convincing the likes of pulp, the go-betweens and the delgadoes to get back together - sound!

They'll need some powers of persuasion to get Grant McLennan performing again so they will.

Debe completar los campos obligatorios
Respuesta no válida a la pregunta de Confirmación Textual
Las contraseñas que ingresó no coinciden
Lo lamentamos pero esta dirección de correo electrónico ya ha sido registrada por un usuario
Lo lamentamos pero este nombre de usuario ya está en us

You must complete all required fields.
- Invalid response to the Text Confirmation field.
- The passwords which you provided did not match.
- We're sorry, but that email address is already in use.
- We're sorry, but that username is already in use.

Anyone know if the festival is in Ramblas or Sant Marti?
A few of us are looking to rent out an apartment as near to it as possible.

SR. CHINARRO (2001)
CAT POWER (2002)
PULP (2002)
THE DELGADOS (2002)
THE MOLDY PEACHES (2002)
TINDERSTICKS (2002)
BELLE AND SEBASTIAN (2003)
LCD SOUNDSYSTEM (2003)
MOGWAI (2003)
THE GO-BETWEENS (2003)
THE WHITE STRIPES (2003)
WIRE (2003)
!!! (2004)
PIXIES (2004)
PJ HARVEY (2004)
PRIMAL SCREAM (2004)
WILCO (2004)
ANTONY AND THE JOHNSONS (2005)
M83 (2005)
MICAH P HINSON (2005)
THE ARCADE FIRE (2005)
THE WEDDING PRESENT (2005)
TORTOISE (2005)
BOREDOMS (2006)
DINOSAUR JR (2006)
RICHARD HAWLEY (2006)
SHELLAC (2006)
STEREOLAB (2006)
BATTLES (2007)
BUILT TO SPILL (2007)
GRIZZLY BEAR (2007)
LISABÖ (2007)
LOS PLANETAS (2007)
MODEST MOUSE (2007)
SONIC YOUTH (2007)
THE FALL (2007)
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE (2008)
BON IVER (2008)
EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY (2008)
FUCK BUTTONS (2008)
LES SAVY FAV (2008)
PORTISHEAD (2008)
THE WAVE PICTURES (2008)
BLACK LIPS (2009)
DEERHUNTER (2009)
MY BLOODY VALENTINE (2009)
NEIL YOUNG (2009)
SPIRITUALIZED (2009)
THE PAINS OF BEING PURE AT HEART (2009)
YO LA TENGO (2009)

Anyone know if the festival is in Ramblas or Sant Marti?
A few of us are looking to rent out an apartment as near to it as possible.

You beat me too it. I can't find a map that states the different areas. When you look for Parc del Forum then "near by hotels" in google they all say Sant Marti. However if you look at the address of the Forum it's Rambla. Anyone? I want a short walk back to where I'm staying with no transport.

it's nowhere near la ramblas.
there's a map or something usually on the website that tells you where it is. it's by the water, but it's a good bit from la ramblas.
it's deadly though.

it's nowhere near la ramblas.
there's a map or something usually on the website that tells you where it is. it's by the water, but it's a good bit from la ramblas.
it's deadly though.

Nothing states the 'areas' of Barcelona on the site nor does google maps but thanks...not Ramblas, so I'm assuming it must be Sant Marti. Back searching I go.

Last year we stayed in an appartment just off Las Ramblas and it's about a 15 minute underground ride from Liceu station (on Las Ramblas) to the stop right outside Primavera.

Parc Del Forum where the festival is on is here
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQtgMwAA

Yeah, I had that map and I figured it out through another site using two maps to narrow down the neighborhood. I'd prefer no transport. I'm not a huge festival person and I like the idea (even if I don't do it) of being able to go back for an hour where it's quiet without lots of travel time. I like having options.

You'd be better off staying in town as it's pretty much waste land near the forum venue. Find a place near the yellow line (Jaume I, Barceloneta stations are handy to stay by and are in the nicer bits of barcelona).

Poble Neu, anywhere on avengud diagonal, sant marti (nearest the forum) and olympic village are all within 30odd mins walk of venue. Or 10mins in a cheap-ass taxi. Grand. Our hostel last time was deadly. Must post up details later. Would love an apartment again tho. And it's always me that ends up organising everything

Yeah, I had that map and I figured it out through another site using two maps to narrow down the neighborhood. I'd prefer no transport. I'm not a huge festival person and I like the idea (even if I don't do it) of being able to go back for an hour where it's quiet without lots of travel time. I like having options.

there are loads of really nice apartments really near the venue. it's a pretty residential neighbourhood.

Poble Neu, anywhere on avengud diagonal, sant marti (nearest the forum) and olympic village are all within 30odd mins walk of venue. Or 10mins in a cheap-ass taxi. Grand. Our hostel last time was deadly. Must post up details later. Would love an apartment again tho. And it's always me that ends up organising everything

You rock. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back