• Mary Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin McGuinness

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Kenny brought up a question raised by a woman in the audience last night about allegations regarding his business practices, Gallagher interrupted and said Kenny should explain what that person’s background and allegiances are and bring her before him to make her claims.
Kenny said the woman was willing to come on air this morning, to which Gallagher said he was not interested in taking her on.
Coming on air, the woman said she was a completely normal person without a political agenda. “I’m not involved in any parties and I don’t know a single politician,” she said, before adding that she found it disconcerting that Gallagher was not willing to answer a question from a member of the public.

http://www.thejournal.ie/sean-galla...nd-a-hatchet-job-by-sinn-fein-262955-Oct2011/

I kinda felt a bit sorry for him at that point. He shouldn't have to bother answering every allegation that randomers throw at him. yer wan was right but she rabbitted on for ages talking about all sorts of things which it was hard to keep up with not to mind respond properly to.

Can he even be caught at this point?

probably not. The worry is that he appeals to the type of people who prefer watching The Hills to current affairs, or who read the papers. They had some soundbites on the radio earlier and a lot of the younger folk interviewed weren't aware of this latest scandal and say they'll still vote for him (cos he said he'll get jobs).

It was a solid effort by shinners though. Good on ya Marty.

yeah, six months ago, norris would have been my clear no.1, but he's shown a serious lack of cop on.

absolutly. he would have been great.

probably not. The worry is that he appeals to the type of people who prefer watching The Hills to current affairs, or who read the papers. They had some soundbites on the radio earlier and a lot of the younger folk interviewed weren't aware of this latest scandal and say they'll still vote for him (cos he said he'll get jobs).

It was a solid effort by shinners though. Good on ya Marty.

there's whiff of 'anybody but this guy!' about SF. fair balls.

oh me too. No. 2. if things weren't so tight with ham head I'd give him my No. 1, but Micheal D needs me.

a vote for micheal D is a vote against gallagher in my book.

which is an awful way for things to be - to have to vote tactically rather than to vote for who you actually want, though less bad in this case because I don't actually want any of them.

298347_10150340482631629_567821628_7927335_995870580_n.jpg

After mmg unmasking him sean gallagher has all but given up pretending he's not in fianna fail and his followers are happy enough to go with that. fucking saps owe us. i hope norris and dana start a band with the transfers i give them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back