• Martin McGuinness

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From Twitter

karlypants Karl E. Pants
Hugh Morgan has Told Magic 105 Radio Station Armagh that he has CCTV stills of Sean Gallagher on his premises! via @bearyear #aras11

Sean Gallagher must be retarded. All he had to say was "yes, I received and passed on a donation. It was an error of judgment" .....he didn't pocket it did he? and then ask......... "So Marty, how much money has this diesel smuggler given your organisation? It must be hard to run a diesel smuggling business on the border without paying someone a few dues."

What is the big deal about picking up a donation for a party you were involved with?

It's not even an error in judgement. Is it just that he doesn't want to admit that he was a FF fundraiser?

The fact is he categorically stated last week that he did not solicit or collect money for FF. He also suggests he was a 'grass roots' member. Grass roots members stand outside church gates or post leaflets. They don't ring up business men and ask for 5k.

The fact is he categorically stated last week that he did not solicit or collect money for FF. He also suggests he was a 'grass roots' member. Grass roots members stand outside church gates or post leaflets. They don't ring up business men and ask for 5k.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I mean it.

Hopefully this fucks him up so.

It's not even an error in judgement.
I agree with that, since he didn't pocket it but he probably should have said it was. Its bizzare how SF are using someone who is obviously very close to their organisation to taint another organisation he had a brief flirtation with.

I'd also like to change my vote in the poll. I'd give Norris 1* and Higgins 2.

*oh er, missus.

Sean Gallagher must be retarded. All he had to say was "yes, I received and passed on a donation. It was an error of judgment" .....he didn't pocket it did he? and then ask......... "So Marty, how much money has this diesel smuggler given your organisation? It must be hard to run a diesel smuggling business on the border without paying someone a few dues."

Imagine thinking you could do that without shinners knowing about it. I'd say you can't fart in the border counties without them cunts knowing about it

Imagine thinking you could do that without shinners knowing about it. I'd say you can't fart in the border counties without them cunts knowing about it
They're not the all knowing organisation I'm sure they wish they were, but if you had taken a donation from a diesel smuggler, you'd imagine that someone from Sinn Fein would know about it.

I didn't realise he had denied taking a donation last week (more fool him for doing that) as I am abroad. But you'd think he would have had his worst case scenarios planned for, but then his media experience so far has mainly consisted of naieve people fawning over him for his millions (which he apparently doesn't have, well not many) while he and his dragon buddies belittle them.

that about sums thumped up these days, sadly.

but yes, quality

I was happier with the one in the Onkyo thread. That got two likes though.
About as much as you can expect in these days of apathy and tumbleweed.

I think Gallagher is fucked. If he even tops the poll, he gets fuck all transfers.

It's Mick D's all the way.

the numbers in this are v-tight.

average turnout for presidential = 50%
average win percentage of the turnout is about = 40%

that means that 675,000 people are making a call on this, or in other words, the cities.

i'd think on those numbers a norris/mmg/davis/dana/finegealfella no.1 could be a wasted vote as norris fans are likely to no.2 michael d, gallagher fans arent likely to no.2 anyone (its in his campaign). A small amount of shinners will no.2 michael d. davis and dana will split a single/married lady vote and both spill into norris/michael d territory. fine geal are spilling onto gallagher because they only spilled into fine geal from ff so they'd have something to talk about in the bar. Basically I'd say if you have any doubts vote for michael d because there isnt enough percentile left to get more than one candidate close to the zombie family voters who dont to discourse on the subject. spoiling or not voting wont keep fianna fail out of the aras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back