• Mary Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin McGuinness

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fine geal are spilling onto gallagher because they only spilled into fine geal from ff so they'd have something to talk about in the bar.

Sindo poll last weekend indicated that Mitchell will transfer at a rate of 6:1 to Higgins.

I'm actually not sure that voting for the also rans will be a wasted vote as they'll likely go out early enough to have their votes transfered to the #2's. I expect the top 3 in the end to be Michael D, MMG and ol' Bullett Head. That's my reasoning anyway for giving Norris my #1 as he's actually the guy I'd most like to be president though Higgins will get my #2 and that's where my vote will probably end up going to final counts after DN is cut (possibly 3rd after Dana and Davies).

I don't understand why this whole business hasn't damaged MMG too (or mabe it has). I presume SF have had this up their sleeve for a while and could have made it public well before monday but opted for the dramatic live tv hatchet job. Initially I thought it looked like MM figured he hadn't a hope and wanted to drag someone down with him but maybe he actually thinks it made him look good. Whatever about Gallagher, Marty showed himself up as a sly dirty trickster with dodgy pals who shouldn't be let near the presidency, or the dail or into your house.

Whatever about Gallagher, Marty showed himself up as a sly dirty trickster with dodgy pals who shouldn't be let near the presidency, or the dail or into your house.

I don't think that's the perception at all. In the minds of a lot of people, Sinn Fein has had to save Ireland yet again. They started the ball rolling when it came to getting rid of Fianna Fail when they forced the by-election in Donegal. Now they've had to go and kick Sean Gallagher in the bollix because the media in this country couldn't be bothered investigating him. The Indo knew about all this a week ago and never bothered publishing.

I don't think that's the perception at all. In the minds of a lot of people, Sinn Fein has had to save Ireland yet again. They started the ball rolling when it came to getting rid of Fianna Fail when they forced the by-election in Donegal. Now they've had to go and kick Sean Gallagher in the bollix because the media in this country couldn't be bothered investigating him. The Indo knew about all this a week ago and never bothered publishing.

Yeah but they did it the way a prick would do it. shifty fuckers.

Also, bear in mind that he's managed to tie and oil smuggler to FF live on mass media. I bet FF's mates in shell are going to love that.

True, and thats fair enough, but its silly to not vote for gallagher because he's ashamed of his connections to FF and smugglers and then vote for MM because he flaunts the same connections in such a cut-throat way. I was half thinking of giving MM a number 3 (after norris and michael d) but not any more.

This may have already been answered but ..I'm lazy

Is it better to just vote for your 1st preference leaving the rest blank, or should I vote all 7 in order of 'preference'. I have no idea how this transfer thing works

SF are making right cunts of themselves with this

SF hate FF as much anyone can I think, which is interesting. Could be the next big rivalry of Irish politics (he predicted with the kind of expertise a shitehawk at a bar has).

316289_10150356893222685_654982684_8594556_1275297735_n.jpg

Sindo poll last weekend indicated that Mitchell will transfer at a rate of 6:1 to Higgins.....

gallaghers minions have all being touting 'sg number 1, no transfers' for the past few days. i think their strategy is to wipe out michael d almost before transfers. thats my reason for a mdg no.1 rather than 2.

A Higgins win by a small margin over Gallagher is worse than a outright Gallagher win....its no victory if still 49% or whatever of the mobilised voters still picked an ff'er. Anything short of Gallagher dropping to third (not likely but hope springs) is call for massive despair...the radical changes needed in this country no longer being held back by poor leadership but by poor citizenry(citizenry..nice).

True, and thats fair enough, but its silly to not vote for gallagher because he's ashamed of his connections to FF and smugglers and then vote for MM because he flaunts the same connections in such a cut-throat way. I was half thinking of giving MM a number 3 (after norris and michael d) but not any more.

thats true and I completely agree. But I gave MMG my second preference for 2 reasons;

- I think we owe him big time for showing up gallagher for the slimey fucker he is
- giving him a number 2 behind michael D won't matter a damn as the vote won't transfer

so I rewarded MMG by giving him.......well, nothing

A Higgins win by a small margin over Gallagher is worse than a outright Gallagher win....its no victory if still 49% or whatever of the mobilised voters still picked an ff'er. Anything short of Gallagher dropping to third (not likely but hope springs) is call for massive despair...the radical changes needed in this country no longer being held back by poor leadership but by poor citizenry(citizenry..nice).

Have you heard on the news today that count staff are low because ff are not in the election?
I've been awake a good 21 hours now, did I hallucinate that statement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back