Picking Brains (1 Viewer)

Guilty

Hey All,

Heading into Dublin soon and wanted to catch some bands while I was there. Been searching for what seems a rather long time for clubs/venues with what seems like rather little success.

I'd appreciate any feedback on clubs you all might be able to give. So far all I have found is Whelan's and Temple Bar Music Centre, and I've a feeling there must be more.

john (16 Feb, 2002 04:31 p.m.):
That would depend entirely on what you looking for really...

The tastes are relatively varied, actually. In general, leaning towards the harsher side is more desireable. Let's see, who's been occupying the CD player of late....Murder City Devils, Zeke, Jucifer. I can even live with the pop punk, if necessary.

That help at all? Thanks, again, for any help you can give.

Don't forget The Revs, the ambassador, this coming saturday. do i hear GIG OF THE YEAR? you betchya. Rev it up. ace.

If you're into that kinda jazz you should be able to rock it wit da shiznit in the Parnell Mooney this Thursday (22nd Feb). Playing are Bastard Youth (nasty little snot-faced hardcore upstarts), Easpa Measa (crusty bitter old men) & Puget Sound (thrashy rockin' sounds). Starts around 9.30pm.

is not thursday the 21st of feb? stop trying to confuse the forinters.

but the revs.... it'll be REVTASTIC.

Hey All,

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully make The Revs show, although the jet lag might make that one a bit tough.

Guilty (22 Feb, 2002 06:53 p.m.):
Hey All,

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully make The Revs show, although the jet lag might make that one a bit tough.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back